Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 1078 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 1078||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 1||Category: 9D||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 09/16/12|
Notes: Wonderful room. No noise even being next door to one of the main entrances for the crew. Very quiet corridor. No motion. Will definitely be booking this deck again.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 1078||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 1||Category: 9||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 12/29/10|
Notes: The room was not noisy to us. On the first night and the last night, we could hear the waves lapping against the side and we enjoyed the sound. There were faint mechanical noises at various times but none were annoying or interrupted our sleep.
Deck 1 is great on port days and the midship location was good too. It is a very quiet floor for foot traffic. We used the stairs even to get to deck 9 for the exercise and the elevators were rarely delayed.
The 2 portholes are small but it did provide adequate light. We prefer the larger single porthole but we received a free upgrade and were happy with the room.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.