Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 11020 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 11020||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 11||Category: T||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 09/15/12|
Notes: This room was awesome! The bathtub was huge. 2 bathrooms were so handy. The rain showers were awesome. It was easy to get to, the verandah was huge and ours was quiet. Kids slept one to the sleeper sofa and one to the pull down. The pull down was a little hard and while these rooms are big, I don't know if you could put 5 adults due to the bed situation. It was great for 2 adults and 2 kids. Close to the pool, ice cream and quick service for the kids. Easy access to shops and Walt Disney Theater. It was incredible. Concierge lounge is a quick flight up the stairs and easy to get to. I hope we are lucky enough to do this again one day. It was sad to leave...
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 11020||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 11||Category: 2||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 05/19/11|
Notes: Very convenient to pool deck and Cabanas and ice cream! Very very quiet! No elevator noise or noise in hallway. Awesome service from room host. Loved conceirge! Nice verandah. Very quiet area and not very many rooms. Easy to get to theaters but a bit far from lab/club!
- Great military rates available on Disney Cruise Line - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail to the Southern Caribbean for just $120/night! - Other discounted cruises are available as well.
- DVC members can sail on Disney Cruise Line for $119/night - DVC members can save 30% on Deluxe Oceanview staterooms on select 7-night Caribbean cruises on the Disney Magic!
- Disney Cruise Line discounts for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as low as $135 per night - New Florida Resident discounts are released weekly.
- Changes to minimum age to cruise on Disney Cruise Line - Effective for 2015 sailings, the minimum age to cruise is now 6 months old. Previously, the minimum age was 12 weeks.
- Disney Cruise Line releases photo of Halloween Pumpkin Tree onboard ships - Each of the four ships will have a different version of The Pumpkin Tree.
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Discounts are available on a variety of sailings.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts available for members of the U.S. military - Rates start at $130 per night per person.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.
- Fourth Oasis-class ship planned for Royal Caribbean
The new ship will set sail in 2018.