Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 11020 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 11020||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 11||Category: T||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 09/15/12|
Notes: This room was awesome! The bathtub was huge. 2 bathrooms were so handy. The rain showers were awesome. It was easy to get to, the verandah was huge and ours was quiet. Kids slept one to the sleeper sofa and one to the pull down. The pull down was a little hard and while these rooms are big, I don't know if you could put 5 adults due to the bed situation. It was great for 2 adults and 2 kids. Close to the pool, ice cream and quick service for the kids. Easy access to shops and Walt Disney Theater. It was incredible. Concierge lounge is a quick flight up the stairs and easy to get to. I hope we are lucky enough to do this again one day. It was sad to leave...
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 11020||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 11||Category: 2||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 05/19/11|
Notes: Very convenient to pool deck and Cabanas and ice cream! Very very quiet! No elevator noise or noise in hallway. Awesome service from room host. Loved conceirge! Nice verandah. Very quiet area and not very many rooms. Easy to get to theaters but a bit far from lab/club!
- Kids Sail Free! Plus Free Upgrade on select Royal Caribbean Sailings! - Royal Caribbean has two special offers available - Kids sail free on select sailings. Free Upgrade - Book a balcony stateroom for the price of an Ocean View stateroom or an Ocean View stateroom for the price of an Interior stateroom. Deposits start as low as $50 per guest. This offer can be combined with Dreams Unlimited Travel Shipboard Credit. Book by 3/31/14.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $175 per night - There are discounts available on several 3-night Bahamas sailings.
- New Disney Cruise Line discounts added for Florida residents - A discount is available for the 4/3/14 3-night Bahamas sailing.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.