Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 12518 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 12518||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 12||Category: V||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 05/19/12|
Notes: Beautiful Room!
� Great view of Fireworks
� Plenty of storage space � closet and drawers plus plenty or room under the bed
� Concierge perks were amazing � We enjoyed the lounge and the private sundeck. The h�orderves and drinks were great
� The rain shower was really nice. The room did include robes and slippers. But the robes are pretty thick for warmer months.
� The big screen TV was a nice surprise. We also used the blueray/DVD player to watch a movie (initially the DVD player was missing but they replaced it right away on the first day) The TV network also had on demand shows and movies.
� The concierge team Andy, Julia, and PJ are absolutely the best!
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.