Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 2011 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 2011||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 2||Category: 11C||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 12/31/13|
Notes: My family of 5 booked these side by side cabins (2009/2011). My 2 sons and my adult sister stayed in this cabin. They didn't mention any problems. It was ever so slightly larger than 2009 - not sure if this is because 2009 is on the end? My older son and sister slept in the 2 beds (split apart) and my younger son slept on the sofa bed.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 2011||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 2||Category: 11C||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 06/24/12|
Notes: This stateroom is about half way between the fore and mid elevators, which is convenient. The ship was full but we never heard a peep from the staterooms on either side. I was nervous about staying on the 2nd deck but the sea was choppy on our cruise and the motion was minimal. When we visited decks up higher (6&7) motion was much more noticeable. We could feel vibrations during embarkation but it was minimal. Water pressure and toilet both fine. Kids loved the pull down berth. Never smelled the sewage smell that is so often mentioned. I would not hesitate to book deck 2 again. This is a wonderful stateroom!
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 2011||Condition: 3|
|Deck: 2||Category: 11C||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 10/23/11|
Notes: Noisy, had a sewage smell in the hallway during some parts of the day. Host was very nice.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 2011||Condition: 3|
|Deck: 2||Category: 12||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 09/17/09|
Notes: We only rated this room as average because it stunk like sewer the entire cruise. Would not book this room again.
- Thinking about booking your trip with a travel agent? - Why it's important to book with a travel agent that specializes in Disney vacations.
- Discounts available on several 4-night sailings for Florida residents and U.S. Military - Florida residents and members of the U.S. Military are eligible for several discounted sailings.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 3
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Discounted rates offered by Disney Cruise Line - Once every month, Disney Cruise Line releases a list of discounted sailings. These rates are only available for a short time.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $120 per night - Disney Cruise Line offers new military discounts weekly.
- Disney Cruise Line pricing for Florida residents released - Florida residents can save when booking a variety of sailings on Disney Cruise Line.
- Several Florida resident discounts available for 3-night Bahamian cruises - Prices start at $160 per night, per person.
- June 2 Alaska cruise added to Canadian resident 20% off discount - Discount is valid for the 5/24/14 9-night and the 6/2/14 7-night Alaska sailing out of Vancouver, Canada.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part I
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Disney Cruise Line crew member arrested for alleged molestation
A Disney Cruise Line crew member has been terminated for the alleged molestation of a 13-year-old girl onboard the Disney Dream.
- Parents of missing crew member sue Disney Cruise Line
Rebecca Coriam went missing at sea in 2011.
- Norway among Disney Cruise Line's new 2015 destinations
Disney Cruise Line will be sailing to several new ports in summer 2015.
- Car-rental complex to be built at Port Canaveral
The $2 million complex will hold three car-rental agencies.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.