Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 2023 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 2023||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 2||Category: 11C||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 02/01/14|
Notes: We booked on a GTY status so didn't know what we would get. We hit the jackpot with this room. First, it's very conveniently located, just off the Enchanted Garden lobby, accessible via a lovely curving hallway. The room was in perfect condition, clean as a whistle, with everything working well. Our Stateroom Hostess, Giesele, was one of the very best we've ever had (10 DCL cruises). Being on a low deck, you feel so little movement. Getting everywhere on the ship was the easiest we've ever found it (except Palo....but that was aft and up so it was to be expected!). We didn't have to use the elevators very often. Location was wonderful for coming back after visiting a port. No waiting for elevators, just one flight up! The ONLY complaint I would have is that the connecting door to the next room allowed us to hear voices -- and unruly children opening their side of the door, knocking on ours! Yelling at them to go away did the trick. We really didn't hear any noises from the corridor and nothing from the non-connecting stateroom on the other side of us. I would definitely have this room again.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 2023||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 2||Category: 11||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 04/14/11|
Notes: Great location near the Enchanted Garden. Small room, but very nice. We had a fantastic stateroom host! Convenient to get to everything on the lower decks. Not noisy at all. Virtual porthole was great!
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 2023||Condition: 3|
|Deck: 2||Category: 11C||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 01/26/11|
Notes: The dream rooms have a lot less drawer space only hanging space. You can roll your suitacases under the bed as it is raised. It was convenient to Enchanted Garden and stores. It was easy to get elevator because we were the first floor to start! Virtual port hole was cool.
- Changes to minimum age to cruise on Disney Cruise Line - Effective for 2015 sailings, the minimum age to cruise is now 6 months old. Previously, the minimum age was 12 weeks.
- Disney Cruise Line releases photo of Halloween Pumpkin Tree onboard ships - Each of the four ships will have a different version of The Pumpkin Tree.
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Discounts are available on a variety of sailings.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts available for members of the U.S. military - Rates start at $130 per night per person.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.
- Fourth Oasis-class ship planned for Royal Caribbean
The new ship will set sail in 2018.