Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 2028 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 2028||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 2||Category: 9B||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 04/06/13|
Notes: This was a standard stateroom with the square tub and the smaller porthole, not the catg 8, but still big and deep enough for both kids (6&7) to sit in comfortably separately or together and it did have a cushion along the bottom. It has the drop down bunk, but no extra room after the bunk like you see in cabins with the pull-down murphy bed. VERY NOISY!!! Across the hall from the employee stairwell / work area and loud noise well into the evening and early in the morning. To the point it woke me up, but I am a light sleeper. Noise from passengers around elevators and restaurant were not an issue. Great access to main decks (except deck 11 of course) although getting on the elevator on deck 2 was nice as they were almost always empty. Great access to gangway and no noticeable noise on days it was used. Views at STT were harbor view, SJU was dock view (unloading side) and Castaway was water view.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 2028||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 2||Category: 9||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 06/05/10|
Notes: Great Room - Huge Porthole, no noise whatsoever, adjacent to aft stairs, which went straight up to Guest Services. Directly up the elevators to the Oceaneers Clubs. Has a Steamer Trunk. Only downside was near the teens club, which meant kids were hanging about in the elevator area, but this didn't really cause any problems, we did hear kids running past on a couple of ocassions. Would book this room again as so convenient.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 3
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Discounted rates offered by Disney Cruise Line - Once every month, Disney Cruise Line releases a list of discounted sailings. These rates are only available for a short time.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $120 per night - Disney Cruise Line offers new military discounts weekly.
- Disney Cruise Line pricing for Florida residents released - Florida residents can save when booking a variety of sailings on Disney Cruise Line.
- Several Florida resident discounts available for 3-night Bahamian cruises - Prices start at $160 per night, per person.
- June 2 Alaska cruise added to Canadian resident 20% off discount - Discount is valid for the 5/24/14 9-night and the 6/2/14 7-night Alaska sailing out of Vancouver, Canada.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part I
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Disney Cruise Line crew member arrested for alleged molestation
A Disney Cruise Line crew member has been terminated for the alleged molestation of a 13-year-old girl onboard the Disney Dream.
- Parents of missing crew member sue Disney Cruise Line
Rebecca Coriam went missing at sea in 2011.
- Norway among Disney Cruise Line's new 2015 destinations
Disney Cruise Line will be sailing to several new ports in summer 2015.
- Car-rental complex to be built at Port Canaveral
The $2 million complex will hold three car-rental agencies.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.