Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 2028 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 2028||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 2||Category: 9B||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 04/06/13|
Notes: This was a standard stateroom with the square tub and the smaller porthole, not the catg 8, but still big and deep enough for both kids (6&7) to sit in comfortably separately or together and it did have a cushion along the bottom. It has the drop down bunk, but no extra room after the bunk like you see in cabins with the pull-down murphy bed. VERY NOISY!!! Across the hall from the employee stairwell / work area and loud noise well into the evening and early in the morning. To the point it woke me up, but I am a light sleeper. Noise from passengers around elevators and restaurant were not an issue. Great access to main decks (except deck 11 of course) although getting on the elevator on deck 2 was nice as they were almost always empty. Great access to gangway and no noticeable noise on days it was used. Views at STT were harbor view, SJU was dock view (unloading side) and Castaway was water view.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 2028||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 2||Category: 9||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 06/05/10|
Notes: Great Room - Huge Porthole, no noise whatsoever, adjacent to aft stairs, which went straight up to Guest Services. Directly up the elevators to the Oceaneers Clubs. Has a Steamer Trunk. Only downside was near the teens club, which meant kids were hanging about in the elevator area, but this didn't really cause any problems, we did hear kids running past on a couple of ocassions. Would book this room again as so convenient.
- Great military rates available on Disney Cruise Line - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail to the Southern Caribbean for just $120/night! - Other discounted cruises are available as well.
- DVC members can sail on Disney Cruise Line for $119/night - DVC members can save 30% on Deluxe Oceanview staterooms on select 7-night Caribbean cruises on the Disney Magic!
- Disney Cruise Line discounts for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as low as $135 per night - New Florida Resident discounts are released weekly.
- Changes to minimum age to cruise on Disney Cruise Line - Effective for 2015 sailings, the minimum age to cruise is now 6 months old. Previously, the minimum age was 12 weeks.
- Disney Cruise Line releases photo of Halloween Pumpkin Tree onboard ships - Each of the four ships will have a different version of The Pumpkin Tree.
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Discounts are available on a variety of sailings.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts available for members of the U.S. military - Rates start at $130 per night per person.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.
- Fourth Oasis-class ship planned for Royal Caribbean
The new ship will set sail in 2018.