Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 2043 Report
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 2043||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 2||Category: 10B||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 04/22/13|
Notes: This room was quiet. Midship was convenient to be able to choose mid or forward elevators when busy. I had to store my ECV scooter on Deck 6 and being closer to mid made returning to the room much easier. This room had a double steamer trunk as well as a small bench between the closet/armoire and the desk. I needed a small refrigerator (not just the beverage cooler) for medication and the little cube-size fridge fit conveniently on this bench, and just happened to provide an additional flat surface for our use; the top of the fridge became my purse-drop spot upon returning to the room. Has the split bathroom and 4th (upper) berth. Lots of drawers, both regular and double-height. The safe in the closet, which we did not use, would open spontaneously, and when wanting to access the other side of the closet, required us to make sure the safe door was shut - until we realized we could just lock it shut. This cruise, there was only my husband and myself, but next year we are booked for the same type of room with our 21yo DD. She likes to live out of her suitcase, and I think all the storage in this room will be helpful in eliminating that. There is no room in a cruise ship cabin for sprawling out!
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 2043||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 2||Category: 11||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 08/23/07|
Notes: Room was very quiet at all times. Convenient to midship and guest services. Had to walk aft to dining but not a big deal. Inside room. No motion. Room has overhead bed for third person
- Military discount on Panama Canal cruise - Members of the U.S. military can save on a 14-night Panama Canal Disney Cruise.
- Follow along as the DIS goes... Beyond The Parks!! - Members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team are headed to Disney's Aulani Resort, sailing on an Alaskan Disney cruise and taking an Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trip!
- Watch our live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21 at 8pm EDT - Disney... Beyond The Parks! Come with us as we visit Disney's Aulani Resort, sail on an Alaskan Disney cruise, and take an Adventures By Disney trip! We're kicking off the trip with a live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21, 2013 8:00pm EDT.
- Onboard credit and half-off deposit for Disney Cruise Line extended - Select 7-night cruises sailing out of Galveston are eligible for an extra onboard credit and a half-off deposit offer.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates! - Deep discounts offered for Disney cruises for a variety of sail dates and destinations.
- 11-year-old girl molested on Disney Dream; Disney Cruise Line doesn't report incident promptly
An 11-year-old girl was allegedly molested while onboard the Disney Dream in August.
- Enhancements coming to Disney Cruise Line's Magic ship
A complete remodel of the Disney Magic will take place this fall.
- Carnival Ecstasy loses power at sea; Carnival Corp announces enhancements to emergency power systems
After another ship experiences a brief power loss, Carnival Corp. will implement a new program enhancing emergency power capabilities.
- Carnival Triumph breaks loose and sustains more damage
The Carnival Triumph has been docked for repairs and broke loose today, causing damage to the ship's stern.
- Child nearly drowns in pool on Disney Fantasy
Earlier this afternoon, a 4-year-old boy was found "in distress" in the family pool on the Disney Fantasy.