Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 2043 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 2043||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 2||Category: 10B||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 04/22/13|
Notes: This room was quiet. Midship was convenient to be able to choose mid or forward elevators when busy. I had to store my ECV scooter on Deck 6 and being closer to mid made returning to the room much easier. This room had a double steamer trunk as well as a small bench between the closet/armoire and the desk. I needed a small refrigerator (not just the beverage cooler) for medication and the little cube-size fridge fit conveniently on this bench, and just happened to provide an additional flat surface for our use; the top of the fridge became my purse-drop spot upon returning to the room. Has the split bathroom and 4th (upper) berth. Lots of drawers, both regular and double-height. The safe in the closet, which we did not use, would open spontaneously, and when wanting to access the other side of the closet, required us to make sure the safe door was shut - until we realized we could just lock it shut. This cruise, there was only my husband and myself, but next year we are booked for the same type of room with our 21yo DD. She likes to live out of her suitcase, and I think all the storage in this room will be helpful in eliminating that. There is no room in a cruise ship cabin for sprawling out!
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 2043||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 2||Category: 11||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 08/23/07|
Notes: Room was very quiet at all times. Convenient to midship and guest services. Had to walk aft to dining but not a big deal. Inside room. No motion. Room has overhead bed for third person
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.