Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 2043 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 2043||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 2||Category: 10B||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 04/22/13|
Notes: This room was quiet. Midship was convenient to be able to choose mid or forward elevators when busy. I had to store my ECV scooter on Deck 6 and being closer to mid made returning to the room much easier. This room had a double steamer trunk as well as a small bench between the closet/armoire and the desk. I needed a small refrigerator (not just the beverage cooler) for medication and the little cube-size fridge fit conveniently on this bench, and just happened to provide an additional flat surface for our use; the top of the fridge became my purse-drop spot upon returning to the room. Has the split bathroom and 4th (upper) berth. Lots of drawers, both regular and double-height. The safe in the closet, which we did not use, would open spontaneously, and when wanting to access the other side of the closet, required us to make sure the safe door was shut - until we realized we could just lock it shut. This cruise, there was only my husband and myself, but next year we are booked for the same type of room with our 21yo DD. She likes to live out of her suitcase, and I think all the storage in this room will be helpful in eliminating that. There is no room in a cruise ship cabin for sprawling out!
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 2043||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 2||Category: 11||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 08/23/07|
Notes: Room was very quiet at all times. Convenient to midship and guest services. Had to walk aft to dining but not a big deal. Inside room. No motion. Room has overhead bed for third person
- Thinking about booking your trip with a travel agent? - Why it's important to book with a travel agent that specializes in Disney vacations.
- Discounts available on several 4-night sailings for Florida residents and U.S. Military - Florida residents and members of the U.S. Military are eligible for several discounted sailings.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 3
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Discounted rates offered by Disney Cruise Line - Once every month, Disney Cruise Line releases a list of discounted sailings. These rates are only available for a short time.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $120 per night - Disney Cruise Line offers new military discounts weekly.
- Disney Cruise Line pricing for Florida residents released - Florida residents can save when booking a variety of sailings on Disney Cruise Line.
- Several Florida resident discounts available for 3-night Bahamian cruises - Prices start at $160 per night, per person.
- June 2 Alaska cruise added to Canadian resident 20% off discount - Discount is valid for the 5/24/14 9-night and the 6/2/14 7-night Alaska sailing out of Vancouver, Canada.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part I
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Disney Cruise Line crew member arrested for alleged molestation
A Disney Cruise Line crew member has been terminated for the alleged molestation of a 13-year-old girl onboard the Disney Dream.
- Parents of missing crew member sue Disney Cruise Line
Rebecca Coriam went missing at sea in 2011.
- Norway among Disney Cruise Line's new 2015 destinations
Disney Cruise Line will be sailing to several new ports in summer 2015.
- Car-rental complex to be built at Port Canaveral
The $2 million complex will hold three car-rental agencies.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.