Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 2043 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 2043||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 2||Category: 10B||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 04/22/13|
Notes: This room was quiet. Midship was convenient to be able to choose mid or forward elevators when busy. I had to store my ECV scooter on Deck 6 and being closer to mid made returning to the room much easier. This room had a double steamer trunk as well as a small bench between the closet/armoire and the desk. I needed a small refrigerator (not just the beverage cooler) for medication and the little cube-size fridge fit conveniently on this bench, and just happened to provide an additional flat surface for our use; the top of the fridge became my purse-drop spot upon returning to the room. Has the split bathroom and 4th (upper) berth. Lots of drawers, both regular and double-height. The safe in the closet, which we did not use, would open spontaneously, and when wanting to access the other side of the closet, required us to make sure the safe door was shut - until we realized we could just lock it shut. This cruise, there was only my husband and myself, but next year we are booked for the same type of room with our 21yo DD. She likes to live out of her suitcase, and I think all the storage in this room will be helpful in eliminating that. There is no room in a cruise ship cabin for sprawling out!
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 2043||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 2||Category: 11||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 08/23/07|
Notes: Room was very quiet at all times. Convenient to midship and guest services. Had to walk aft to dining but not a big deal. Inside room. No motion. Room has overhead bed for third person
- Great military rates available on Disney Cruise Line - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail to the Southern Caribbean for just $120/night! - Other discounted cruises are available as well.
- DVC members can sail on Disney Cruise Line for $119/night - DVC members can save 30% on Deluxe Oceanview staterooms on select 7-night Caribbean cruises on the Disney Magic!
- Disney Cruise Line discounts for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as low as $135 per night - New Florida Resident discounts are released weekly.
- Changes to minimum age to cruise on Disney Cruise Line - Effective for 2015 sailings, the minimum age to cruise is now 6 months old. Previously, the minimum age was 12 weeks.
- Disney Cruise Line releases photo of Halloween Pumpkin Tree onboard ships - Each of the four ships will have a different version of The Pumpkin Tree.
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Discounts are available on a variety of sailings.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts available for members of the U.S. military - Rates start at $130 per night per person.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.
- Fourth Oasis-class ship planned for Royal Caribbean
The new ship will set sail in 2018.