Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 2043 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 2043||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 2||Category: 10B||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 04/22/13|
Notes: This room was quiet. Midship was convenient to be able to choose mid or forward elevators when busy. I had to store my ECV scooter on Deck 6 and being closer to mid made returning to the room much easier. This room had a double steamer trunk as well as a small bench between the closet/armoire and the desk. I needed a small refrigerator (not just the beverage cooler) for medication and the little cube-size fridge fit conveniently on this bench, and just happened to provide an additional flat surface for our use; the top of the fridge became my purse-drop spot upon returning to the room. Has the split bathroom and 4th (upper) berth. Lots of drawers, both regular and double-height. The safe in the closet, which we did not use, would open spontaneously, and when wanting to access the other side of the closet, required us to make sure the safe door was shut - until we realized we could just lock it shut. This cruise, there was only my husband and myself, but next year we are booked for the same type of room with our 21yo DD. She likes to live out of her suitcase, and I think all the storage in this room will be helpful in eliminating that. There is no room in a cruise ship cabin for sprawling out!
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 2043||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 2||Category: 11||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 08/23/07|
Notes: Room was very quiet at all times. Convenient to midship and guest services. Had to walk aft to dining but not a big deal. Inside room. No motion. Room has overhead bed for third person
- Disney Cruise Line releases discounted sailings - These discounted rates can all be combined with Dreams Unlimited Travel's exclusive shipboard credits.
- Discount available for pre- and post-night stays at Aulani with a Disney Cruise Line Hawaiian cruise - Sail on the Disney Wonder to Hawaii in 2015 and get a 25% discount at Aulani, plus free breakfast.
- Blog - The Perfect Time to Cruise: Choosing to Cruise Even When Life Gets in the Way
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as little as $90 per night! - These Florida Resident discounts come and go quickly and must be booked by 8/31/2014.
- 5 Elements from the Disney Parks that You'll Find on a Disney Cruise Ship - You have been to the Disney Parks, and you love them. You keep going back for that pixie-dust rush. You can’t imagine a vacation apart from Disney Parks, yet somehow the “old and familiar” is getting a bit old and familiar. This is where the Disney Cruise Line enters. It’s a Disney vacation of a different variety. The dissimilarities are a bit obvious. You’re on a ship in the ocean, visiting foreign places. This is nothing like being landlocked in a park, surrounded by coasters and kiosks. So what can you expect from the Disney Parks to carry over to your cruise?
- Blog - Beyond Aulani
- 20% off on select cruises for Canadian residents - Discount is available on several 7 and 5 night Western Caribbean cruises.
- D23 Expo 2015 tickets are now on sale - Tickets for next year's D23 Expo are now on sale. The D23 Expo will be held August 14-16, 2015 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
- Win a 2 Night / 3 Day stay at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin! - Answer 3 questions about the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin on our contest page for a chance to WIN!
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Set sail for as little as $120 per night.
- What does it take to decorate for the holidays on Disney Cruise Line? - Very Merrytime Cruises are scheduled for the holiday season.
- Disney Cruise Line honored by Bon Voyage digital magazine
Disney Cruise Line took top honors in several categories.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.