Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 2044 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 2044||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 2||Category: 9||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 08/22/09|
Notes: This room was very quiet at times and noisy at times as well. It sounded like people running and stomping. I did hear bass one night. I sleep with a noise machine so it really didn't effect my cruise negatively at all. The room was in great shape and I thought it was great. This room does not have a steamer trunk. I had it set up with 2 twin beds each having a set of bedrails on them for my 2 young boys and I slept on the couch. The couch bed was really firm, but it didn't bother me. The bathrooms were very clean. Overall a great room with occassional noise that didn't bother us. Suggestion: bring a noise machine if you are a light sleeper. Mid ship location was great and pretty close to the laundry room. At CC, the Flying Dutchman was really close and my kids liked looking at it through the window.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $175 per night - There are discounts available on several 3-night Bahamas sailings.
- New Disney Cruise Line discounts added for Florida residents - A discount is available for the 4/3/14 3-night Bahamas sailing.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.