Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 2044 Report
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 2044||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 2||Category: 9||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 08/22/09|
Notes: This room was very quiet at times and noisy at times as well. It sounded like people running and stomping. I did hear bass one night. I sleep with a noise machine so it really didn't effect my cruise negatively at all. The room was in great shape and I thought it was great. This room does not have a steamer trunk. I had it set up with 2 twin beds each having a set of bedrails on them for my 2 young boys and I slept on the couch. The couch bed was really firm, but it didn't bother me. The bathrooms were very clean. Overall a great room with occassional noise that didn't bother us. Suggestion: bring a noise machine if you are a light sleeper. Mid ship location was great and pretty close to the laundry room. At CC, the Flying Dutchman was really close and my kids liked looking at it through the window.
- Onboard credit and half-off deposit for Disney Cruise Line extended - Select 7-night cruises sailing out of Galveston are eligible for an extra onboard credit and a half-off deposit offer.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates! - Deep discounts offered for Disney cruises for a variety of sail dates and destinations.
- Enhancements coming to Disney Cruise Line's Magic ship
A complete remodel of the Disney Magic will take place this fall.
- Carnival Ecstasy loses power at sea; Carnival Corp announces enhancements to emergency power systems
After another ship experiences a brief power loss, Carnival Corp. will implement a new program enhancing emergency power capabilities.
- Carnival Triumph breaks loose and sustains more damage
The Carnival Triumph has been docked for repairs and broke loose today, causing damage to the ship's stern.
- Child nearly drowns in pool on Disney Fantasy
Earlier this afternoon, a 4-year-old boy was found "in distress" in the family pool on the Disney Fantasy.
- Cruise Critic honors Disney Fantasy
Disney Fantasy receives several top honors from Cruise Critic.