Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 2046 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 2046||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 2||Category: 9B||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 10/14/12|
Notes: It was extremely quiet. Never heard anything but our own selves.
Convenient location, directly under the atrium and feet away from Enchanted Garden. Made boarding the ship a breeze.
Had the view of where you disembark on CC day to see what characters await you as you exit the ship to the island!
There was only my DH and I. We had plenty room. Luggage fit perfectly under the bed, closets were large enough, we fit right in!
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 2046||Condition: 3|
|Deck: 2||Category: 9C||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 02/20/11|
Notes: The room was extremely noisy all night. I don't know what the noise was but it came from deck one and sounded every 5 minutes. Reading someone elses review they said it was a pump, could have been. Should have requested a switch to another room but that is a lot of work to do for such a short period of time. Loved the location though as it was easy to disembark and get to the atrium and dining rooms
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 2046||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 2||Category: 9||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 02/25/10|
Notes: Located towards the front of the ship made it easy to get on and off the island. It was an extremely great for us on the day we visited bahamas since we went back and forth dropping off souvenirs before heading back to the island. Because it was on the second floor, all we had to do was walk down the stairs to disembark. This room is located right underneath the HALLWAY of Route 66 but we didn't hear any noise. The room itself was neat, spacious and clean. Housekeeping was very attentive. The view was also great (usually facing the island we dock). I won't hesitate to book this room again :)
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 2046||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 2||Category: 9||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 08/20/09|
Notes: We were happy with the room location - close to both the forward and mid-ship elevators. I expected a lot of noise due to the previous reviews. We did hear some thumping (actually, it sounded more like dragging) but it ended by the time we went to bed. Very little motion from the ocean was felt. I'd stay here again but would prefer something a little more mid-ship.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 2046||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 2||Category: 9||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 04/24/03|
Notes: It was under Rockin Bar D and when the band played music with their Bass Drum, There was thumping. Overall It was an excellent room. It was right by the elevator
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 3
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Discounted rates offered by Disney Cruise Line - Once every month, Disney Cruise Line releases a list of discounted sailings. These rates are only available for a short time.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $120 per night - Disney Cruise Line offers new military discounts weekly.
- Disney Cruise Line pricing for Florida residents released - Florida residents can save when booking a variety of sailings on Disney Cruise Line.
- Several Florida resident discounts available for 3-night Bahamian cruises - Prices start at $160 per night, per person.
- June 2 Alaska cruise added to Canadian resident 20% off discount - Discount is valid for the 5/24/14 9-night and the 6/2/14 7-night Alaska sailing out of Vancouver, Canada.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part I
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Disney Cruise Line crew member arrested for alleged molestation
A Disney Cruise Line crew member has been terminated for the alleged molestation of a 13-year-old girl onboard the Disney Dream.
- Parents of missing crew member sue Disney Cruise Line
Rebecca Coriam went missing at sea in 2011.
- Norway among Disney Cruise Line's new 2015 destinations
Disney Cruise Line will be sailing to several new ports in summer 2015.
- Car-rental complex to be built at Port Canaveral
The $2 million complex will hold three car-rental agencies.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.