1) Our neighbors on one side were the worst. Literally yelling, cursing, screaming at each other all day and all night long. Lucky for you, that isn't a permanent fixture with the stateroom.
2) A constant rattling or vibrating would start at night originating in either one of the lamps or the couch. We couldn't determine the exact culprit, but wasn't a big deal. I was just curious.
3) A gutteral vibrating sound from the ship about two or three times a day for less than 5 seconds. My guess is when it was lifting or lowering something at port. Didn't bother me though. I chalked it up to normal cruise noises.
4) Kids running through the hallways in early mornings, but no noise from deck or room below or above.
1) Only a hop, skip, and a jump from After Hours on Deck 3 Fwd which was typical Port Adventures mtg point.
2) Easy access by stairs to Deck 1 when that exited to port.
SPECIAL VIEWS AT PORT:
1) Picturesque views at each of our European ports except Kristiansand, Norway.
2) BEST experience through our porthole in Kirkwall, Scotland. The entire town came down to the dock and put on a show: bagpipes and stepdancers! And our porthole had the direct lateral view to the show! I filmed it right through our window. The dancers were smiling at us as we waved at them and took pictures.
1) We had 2 adults sleeping in the Queen bed and 1 adult on the couch-bed. We survived this way for a 12 night cruise with no problems. The split-bathroom solved any problems of us needing some privacy. The curtain between the bed and couch also helped with privacy.
2) We slid our suitcases under the Queen bed so they weren't taking up space!
1) The wave phones, TV, remote control, blow dryer, safe, toilet, shower, etc all worked as they needed to.
2) There was 1 rough day at sea where the water was SO choppy it came splashing up into our porthole multiple times. I thought it was awesome. And we didn't experience any leaking. But if that's scary for you, maybe avoid Deck 2.
3) Our stateroom host was super friendly and always greeted us in the hallway. We also enjoyed the daily towel animals and chocolates left in the room with our navigators. AND one day we woke up late and were late for a Port Adventure and he called them to hold the bus for us! SO NICE. We felt bad but we really appreciated him going out of his way to contact the other department on his walkie talkie!!!
4) The laundry room was maybe about 6 rooms away from us. That made me happy because it was always busy with people hanging around right outside of it as well. Glad I didn't have a room with people chilling outside my door all day and night. But it's still close enough that if you need to use it, it's convenient.