Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 2072 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 2072||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 2||Category: 9||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 06/06/09|
Notes: The room was a lot more quiet than I expected it to be. There was rarely ever any noise unless there was kids running upstairs in the hallway. You could sometimes hear their feet clanging on the floor. Other than that it was very enjoyable!
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 2072||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 2||Category: 9||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 02/26/05|
Notes: Room is located portside right under the Promenade Lounge walkway. No problem at night but early morning is noisy as guests use that walkway to get to Parrot Cay for breakfast. That was the only downside. It's very conveniently located and there is a bright green EXIT sign on the ceiling in the stateroom hallway which makes it easy to find the stateroom! Our weather was not the greatest but very little motion was experienced since it's midship.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as low as $135 per night - New Florida Resident discounts are released weekly.
- Changes to minimum age to cruise on Disney Cruise Line - Effective for 2015 sailings, the minimum age to cruise is now 6 months old. Previously, the minimum age was 12 weeks.
- Disney Cruise Line releases photo of Halloween Pumpkin Tree onboard ships - Each of the four ships will have a different version of The Pumpkin Tree.
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Discounts are available on a variety of sailings.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts available for members of the U.S. military - Rates start at $130 per night per person.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.
- Fourth Oasis-class ship planned for Royal Caribbean
The new ship will set sail in 2018.