Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 2072 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 2072||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 2||Category: 9||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 06/06/09|
Notes: The room was a lot more quiet than I expected it to be. There was rarely ever any noise unless there was kids running upstairs in the hallway. You could sometimes hear their feet clanging on the floor. Other than that it was very enjoyable!
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 2072||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 2||Category: 9||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 02/26/05|
Notes: Room is located portside right under the Promenade Lounge walkway. No problem at night but early morning is noisy as guests use that walkway to get to Parrot Cay for breakfast. That was the only downside. It's very conveniently located and there is a bright green EXIT sign on the ceiling in the stateroom hallway which makes it easy to find the stateroom! Our weather was not the greatest but very little motion was experienced since it's midship.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.