Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 2074 Report
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 2074||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 2||Category: 9||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 06/17/06|
Notes: Although this cabin is somewhat near the newly created Ocean Quest, there was not much noise coming from our hallway. At times, we could hear footsteps overhead, as this port side cabin is underneath the walkway outside of the Promenade Lounge.
One other minor drawback to the furnishings of the room: Neither the curtains at the porthole nor the privacy curtain would close completely. If you are one who needs near darkness to sleep in the mornings, be prepared for light earlier than you had hoped. The other time this factor comes in to play is docking at Castaway Cay, when people on the dock could literally see into your room if they looked hard enough.
All that said, the room was spacious and extremely convenient, close to the midship stairs and elevators.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 2074||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 2||Category: 9||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 10/29/05|
Notes: Loved having a large porthole. Deck 2 midship was a great location, nice and close to restaurants and the theater, so we didn't have to wait for elevators. Also close to deck 1, so on port days we quickly got to the gangplank. We heard a little engine noise, but not enough to bother us or keep us awake. Also heard waves crashing up on the ship when the sea was rough, but again not much of a problem. We enjoyed being able to see the water from our porthole. Loved the steamer trunk, it kept the room more organized. Also liked the split bath. Would stay in this room again.
- Bookings for Royal Caribbean's new Quantam of the Seas open June 4! - Royal Caribbean introduces its newest, most innovative ship yet. Bookings for Crown and Anchor Members begin May 27th and general bookings begin June 4!
- Military discount on Panama Canal cruise - Members of the U.S. military can save on a 14-night Panama Canal Disney Cruise.
- Follow along as the DIS goes... Beyond The Parks!! - Members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team are headed to Disney's Aulani Resort, sailing on an Alaskan Disney cruise and taking an Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trip!
- Watch our live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21 at 8pm EDT - Disney... Beyond The Parks! Come with us as we visit Disney's Aulani Resort, sail on an Alaskan Disney cruise, and take an Adventures By Disney trip! We're kicking off the trip with a live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21, 2013 8:00pm EDT.
- Onboard credit and half-off deposit for Disney Cruise Line extended - Select 7-night cruises sailing out of Galveston are eligible for an extra onboard credit and a half-off deposit offer.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates! - Deep discounts offered for Disney cruises for a variety of sail dates and destinations.
- 11-year-old girl molested on Disney Dream; Disney Cruise Line doesn't report incident promptly
An 11-year-old girl was allegedly molested while onboard the Disney Dream in August.
- Enhancements coming to Disney Cruise Line's Magic ship
A complete remodel of the Disney Magic will take place this fall.
- Carnival Ecstasy loses power at sea; Carnival Corp announces enhancements to emergency power systems
After another ship experiences a brief power loss, Carnival Corp. will implement a new program enhancing emergency power capabilities.
- Carnival Triumph breaks loose and sustains more damage
The Carnival Triumph has been docked for repairs and broke loose today, causing damage to the ship's stern.
- Child nearly drowns in pool on Disney Fantasy
Earlier this afternoon, a 4-year-old boy was found "in distress" in the family pool on the Disney Fantasy.