Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 2076 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 2076||Condition: 3|
|Deck: 2||Category: 9B||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 12/11/11|
Notes: We love deck 2. While I would stay in this room again, I want to point out that above us was the passageway next to Triton's (hard floor). We could hear the kids running down the passageway. Not overly loud, we just could hear it. Room pretty much mid-ship, good location, steamer trunk. 3 of us in room, had plenty of room for storage and didn't feel crowded.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 2076||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 2||Category: 2||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 04/01/06|
Notes: Nice location between the aft and midship elevators. Good location with Ocean Quest nearby for the 10-14 year old sons. Some sounds of running from the deck above heard during the day, bit not any more than what you would hear in a good hotel.
I love hearing the sound of the water and waves at night. My wife and I miss commented on that the night we got home. There was some motion during 8-14 ft swells noticable, but much less than the upper decks.
We did have a mysterious noise that lasted 1-2 minutes twice that no one could identify for us. But one of the ship's officers said that was likely the adjustment of the stabilizers during rough seas.
The room itself is in good shape.
We would stay in these rooms again. We also had the room next door (2076 and 2078) for our kids and that room was equally good.
Oh yeah, it was very handy on the port/CC day to be on the 2nd floor. The line to get off the ship for CC was all the way up to deck 4/5 on the stairs. It was easy for us to get off and on the ship.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 3
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Discounted rates offered by Disney Cruise Line - Once every month, Disney Cruise Line releases a list of discounted sailings. These rates are only available for a short time.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $120 per night - Disney Cruise Line offers new military discounts weekly.
- Disney Cruise Line pricing for Florida residents released - Florida residents can save when booking a variety of sailings on Disney Cruise Line.
- Several Florida resident discounts available for 3-night Bahamian cruises - Prices start at $160 per night, per person.
- June 2 Alaska cruise added to Canadian resident 20% off discount - Discount is valid for the 5/24/14 9-night and the 6/2/14 7-night Alaska sailing out of Vancouver, Canada.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part I
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Disney Cruise Line crew member arrested for alleged molestation
A Disney Cruise Line crew member has been terminated for the alleged molestation of a 13-year-old girl onboard the Disney Dream.
- Parents of missing crew member sue Disney Cruise Line
Rebecca Coriam went missing at sea in 2011.
- Norway among Disney Cruise Line's new 2015 destinations
Disney Cruise Line will be sailing to several new ports in summer 2015.
- Car-rental complex to be built at Port Canaveral
The $2 million complex will hold three car-rental agencies.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.