Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 2076 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 2076||Condition: 3|
|Deck: 2||Category: 9B||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 12/11/11|
Notes: We love deck 2. While I would stay in this room again, I want to point out that above us was the passageway next to Triton's (hard floor). We could hear the kids running down the passageway. Not overly loud, we just could hear it. Room pretty much mid-ship, good location, steamer trunk. 3 of us in room, had plenty of room for storage and didn't feel crowded.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 2076||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 2||Category: 2||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 04/01/06|
Notes: Nice location between the aft and midship elevators. Good location with Ocean Quest nearby for the 10-14 year old sons. Some sounds of running from the deck above heard during the day, bit not any more than what you would hear in a good hotel.
I love hearing the sound of the water and waves at night. My wife and I miss commented on that the night we got home. There was some motion during 8-14 ft swells noticable, but much less than the upper decks.
We did have a mysterious noise that lasted 1-2 minutes twice that no one could identify for us. But one of the ship's officers said that was likely the adjustment of the stabilizers during rough seas.
The room itself is in good shape.
We would stay in these rooms again. We also had the room next door (2076 and 2078) for our kids and that room was equally good.
Oh yeah, it was very handy on the port/CC day to be on the 2nd floor. The line to get off the ship for CC was all the way up to deck 4/5 on the stairs. It was easy for us to get off and on the ship.
- Great military rates available on Disney Cruise Line - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail to the Southern Caribbean for just $120/night! - Other discounted cruises are available as well.
- DVC members can sail on Disney Cruise Line for $119/night - DVC members can save 30% on Deluxe Oceanview staterooms on select 7-night Caribbean cruises on the Disney Magic!
- Disney Cruise Line discounts for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as low as $135 per night - New Florida Resident discounts are released weekly.
- Changes to minimum age to cruise on Disney Cruise Line - Effective for 2015 sailings, the minimum age to cruise is now 6 months old. Previously, the minimum age was 12 weeks.
- Disney Cruise Line releases photo of Halloween Pumpkin Tree onboard ships - Each of the four ships will have a different version of The Pumpkin Tree.
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Discounts are available on a variety of sailings.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts available for members of the U.S. military - Rates start at $130 per night per person.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.
- Fourth Oasis-class ship planned for Royal Caribbean
The new ship will set sail in 2018.