Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 2078 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 2078||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 2||Category: 9||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 09/09/07|
Notes: This was our first experience with an ocean view on DCL and we did not find that we missed the verandah. This room was a great location for getting to Deck 3-4 and getting off at the ports on Deck 1. We never had an issue getting an elevator. This was a noisy room. It is right under the marble hall way outside Triton's and heavy footed adults and running children made it difficult to hit the sack early or sleep in. We probably won't book in this location again but loved deck 2.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 2078||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 2||Category: 2||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 04/01/06|
Notes: Nice location between the aft and midship elevators. Good location with Ocean Quest nearby for the 10-14 year old sons.
I love hearing the sound of the water and waves at night. My wife and I miss commented on that the night we got home. There was some motion during 8-14 ft swells noticable, but much less than the upper decks.
We did have a mysterious noise that lasted 1-2 minutes twice that no one could identify for us. But one of the ship's officers said that was likely the adjustment of the stabilizers during rough seas.
The room itself is in good shape.
We would stay in these rooms again. We also had the room next door (2076 and 2078) for our kids and that room was equally good.
Oh yeah, it was very handy on the port/CC day to be on the 2nd floor. The line to get off the ship for CC was all the way up to deck 4/5 on the stairs. It was easy for us to get off and on the ship.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $175 per night - There are discounts available on several 3-night Bahamas sailings.
- New Disney Cruise Line discounts added for Florida residents - A discount is available for the 4/3/14 3-night Bahamas sailing.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.