Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 2098 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 2098||Condition: 3|
|Deck: 2||Category: 9||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 09/24/08|
Notes: Well worn with a saggy mattress. Alot of engine noise.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 2098||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 2||Category: 9||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 11/28/04|
Notes: Only downside was being across from Laundry room. However, due to being a four day cruise, there were no issues with crowds or noise. Convenient to Aft & Mid elevator lobby. View of Castaway Cay and Nassau when in port. Very little motion in room when crossing the Gulf Stream.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.