Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 2137 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 2137||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 2||Category: 10||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 09/30/20|
Notes: This cabin is in a good location. It is very convenient to get to all activities on decks 3, 4, and 5. It is also a straight elevator ride up to Deck 9 and the Mickey Pool. There is some engine noise in this cabin. It sounds like a loud air conditioner, but it did not bother us. However, it is very noisy and there is a lot of vibration when the ship docks.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 2137||Condition: 3|
|Deck: 2||Category: 10C||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 11/26/11|
Notes: We found this to be a very noisy cabin. It has a connecting door to the next cabin and when our neighbors were in their room we could hear almost every word. There was also a large amount of noise and shaking when the ship was docking and undocking.
The location was very good, convenient to restaurants, elevator and aft tender lobby. We also found the space to be adequate for a family of 4, two parents and two small children.
I would not stay in this room again, but would find a quieter location on deck 2 for the convenience.
- Great military rates available on Disney Cruise Line - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail to the Southern Caribbean for just $120/night! - Other discounted cruises are available as well.
- DVC members can sail on Disney Cruise Line for $119/night - DVC members can save 30% on Deluxe Oceanview staterooms on select 7-night Caribbean cruises on the Disney Magic!
- Disney Cruise Line discounts for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as low as $135 per night - New Florida Resident discounts are released weekly.
- Changes to minimum age to cruise on Disney Cruise Line - Effective for 2015 sailings, the minimum age to cruise is now 6 months old. Previously, the minimum age was 12 weeks.
- Disney Cruise Line releases photo of Halloween Pumpkin Tree onboard ships - Each of the four ships will have a different version of The Pumpkin Tree.
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Discounts are available on a variety of sailings.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts available for members of the U.S. military - Rates start at $130 per night per person.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.
- Fourth Oasis-class ship planned for Royal Caribbean
The new ship will set sail in 2018.