Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 2512 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 2512||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 2||Category: 9||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 08/30/11|
Notes: This room was wonderful, we went to Alaska it was pretty fantastic to get so close to the icebergs. From the decks above you don't get the real perspective of how big they are, but from the porthole windows you can see how enormous they are. This room is larger than other staterooms on this deck because of the curvature of the Wonder. There was a lot of storage space, we took four suitcases because Alaska's weather is unpredictable and we wanted to be prepared, everything fit in the closet and drawers. Like all good things there were a couple of issues; one was the slight odor of oil, the other was the walk to the nearest laundry room, it was far, but at least it was on the same deck. We booked another cruise to the Bahamas for Sep 2012 and we opted to get a veranda this time. It was nice to be up on the open decks but with a private veranda I am sure it will be much better, especially in the sunshine.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 2512||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 2||Category: 9||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 10/31/09|
Notes: This room was in great condition. We never had a single problem. Also it was great having a steamer trunk. This location was very quiet as well. We had an extra couple feet due to the curvature of the ship-it was very nice having this extra space. There was a storm that rocked the ship while going to Cozumel and it was fun looking out the port hole at the white caps. The four of us never got motion sick during the storm. We booked another cruise while onboard for February 2011 going to the Eastern Caribbean and we requested the same room.
- Change in itinerary for 11-night Norwegian Fjords cruise - The stop at Torshavn, Faroe Islands has been replaced with a stop at Kirkwall, Scotland.
- Thinking about booking your trip with a travel agent? - Why it's important to book with a travel agent that specializes in Disney vacations.
- Discounts available on several 4-night sailings for Florida residents and U.S. Military - Florida residents and members of the U.S. Military are eligible for several discounted sailings.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 3
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Discounted rates offered by Disney Cruise Line - Once every month, Disney Cruise Line releases a list of discounted sailings. These rates are only available for a short time.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $120 per night - Disney Cruise Line offers new military discounts weekly.
- Disney Cruise Line pricing for Florida residents released - Florida residents can save when booking a variety of sailings on Disney Cruise Line.
- Several Florida resident discounts available for 3-night Bahamian cruises - Prices start at $160 per night, per person.
- June 2 Alaska cruise added to Canadian resident 20% off discount - Discount is valid for the 5/24/14 9-night and the 6/2/14 7-night Alaska sailing out of Vancouver, Canada.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part I
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Disney Cruise Line crew member arrested for alleged molestation
A Disney Cruise Line crew member has been terminated for the alleged molestation of a 13-year-old girl onboard the Disney Dream.
- Parents of missing crew member sue Disney Cruise Line
Rebecca Coriam went missing at sea in 2011.
- Norway among Disney Cruise Line's new 2015 destinations
Disney Cruise Line will be sailing to several new ports in summer 2015.
- Car-rental complex to be built at Port Canaveral
The $2 million complex will hold three car-rental agencies.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.