Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 2534 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 2534||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 2||Category: 9B||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 11/10/12|
Notes: We had this & connecting room 2536. Extremely quiet & conveniently located. Next to, but shielded from the midship elevators. Absolutely no elevator noise noted. Enchanted Garden & Midship Detective kiosk are just aft of the elevators. Direct access one deck up to Guest Services, Atrium, and Royal Court. One deck down to port gangway. Laundry room located on deck 2 forward. Very little ship motion felt.
Room itself was nicely laid out. Closet & storage space were more than adequate. Refrigerator in room (no freezer). Split bath design. Though deck 2 has the smaller portholes, they are still large enough to sit in (at least 3 feet in diameter), and have the built in cushion to do so. Room is high enough above water line that you don't feel at all like you are in the bowels of the ship. We remarked over and over again how well we did in choosing this location.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 2534||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 2||Category: 9||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 02/14/09|
Notes: Our room was in great condition. My oldest who is 5'11' slept on top bunk and was comfortable, youngest slept on convert sofa and was happy with it. Our room was clean and VERY quiet. Was very pleased would book this room again in a heartbeat.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.