Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 2534 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 2534||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 2||Category: 9B||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 11/10/12|
Notes: We had this & connecting room 2536. Extremely quiet & conveniently located. Next to, but shielded from the midship elevators. Absolutely no elevator noise noted. Enchanted Garden & Midship Detective kiosk are just aft of the elevators. Direct access one deck up to Guest Services, Atrium, and Royal Court. One deck down to port gangway. Laundry room located on deck 2 forward. Very little ship motion felt.
Room itself was nicely laid out. Closet & storage space were more than adequate. Refrigerator in room (no freezer). Split bath design. Though deck 2 has the smaller portholes, they are still large enough to sit in (at least 3 feet in diameter), and have the built in cushion to do so. Room is high enough above water line that you don't feel at all like you are in the bowels of the ship. We remarked over and over again how well we did in choosing this location.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 2534||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 2||Category: 9||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 02/14/09|
Notes: Our room was in great condition. My oldest who is 5'11' slept on top bunk and was comfortable, youngest slept on convert sofa and was happy with it. Our room was clean and VERY quiet. Was very pleased would book this room again in a heartbeat.
- Florida residents can sail to the Southern Caribbean for just $120/night! - Other discounted cruises are available as well.
- DVC members can sail on Disney Cruise Line for $119/night - DVC members can save 30% on Deluxe Oceanview staterooms on select 7-night Caribbean cruises on the Disney Magic!
- Disney Cruise Line discounts for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as low as $135 per night - New Florida Resident discounts are released weekly.
- Changes to minimum age to cruise on Disney Cruise Line - Effective for 2015 sailings, the minimum age to cruise is now 6 months old. Previously, the minimum age was 12 weeks.
- Disney Cruise Line releases photo of Halloween Pumpkin Tree onboard ships - Each of the four ships will have a different version of The Pumpkin Tree.
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Discounts are available on a variety of sailings.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts available for members of the U.S. military - Rates start at $130 per night per person.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.
- Fourth Oasis-class ship planned for Royal Caribbean
The new ship will set sail in 2018.