Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 2545 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 2545||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 2||Category: 10||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 09/10/08|
Notes: This room was great. Close to both the mid ship and forward elevators. We used the foreward elevators whenever possible due to the midship being very small and very busy. If I listened closely, I could hear the night clubs above but my sister and parents didn't hear it at all. I would recommend this location to any one. The room was in great shape. The steamer trunk was a great place for all my clothes and shoes since the dressers tend to be very small. The only down side was the shower curtain that sticks to you while taking a shower :(
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.