Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 2545 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 2545||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 2||Category: 10||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 09/10/08|
Notes: This room was great. Close to both the mid ship and forward elevators. We used the foreward elevators whenever possible due to the midship being very small and very busy. If I listened closely, I could hear the night clubs above but my sister and parents didn't hear it at all. I would recommend this location to any one. The room was in great shape. The steamer trunk was a great place for all my clothes and shoes since the dressers tend to be very small. The only down side was the shower curtain that sticks to you while taking a shower :(
- Changes to minimum age to cruise on Disney Cruise Line - Effective for 2015 sailings, the minimum age to cruise is now 6 months old. Previously, the minimum age was 12 weeks.
- Disney Cruise Line releases photo of Halloween Pumpkin Tree onboard ships - Each of the four ships will have a different version of The Pumpkin Tree.
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Discounts are available on a variety of sailings.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts available for members of the U.S. military - Rates start at $130 per night per person.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.
- Fourth Oasis-class ship planned for Royal Caribbean
The new ship will set sail in 2018.