Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 2562 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 2562||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 2||Category: 9B||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 03/07/14|
Notes: very convenient to mid elevator
few steps to dining
easily sleeps 3
great access to deck1 on port days.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 2562||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 2||Category: 9||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 08/19/07|
Notes: Close to elevators/stairs, but no traffic noise. Did hear stabilizers, but not enough to wake us. Plenty of storage for our party of 3. Starboard side has views of loading/unloading at PC. Very little motion under full sail.
- Blog - Looking for something to do before your cruise? Visit the Exploration Tower at Port Canaveral
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $120 per night - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida resident Disney Cruise Line discounts offered - These Florida Resident discounts come and go quickly and must be booked by 9/21/2014.
- 11 Ways to Save Money on your Disney Cruise Line Vacation - Saving money on a Disney Cruise vacation is challenging, but not impossible. If you put in the effort, and have a little bit of luck, you can save some real money.
- Book a Disney Cruise with Dreams Unlimited Travel and get up to $1,000 in onboard credit! - Already have a reservation booked through Disney Cruise Line? Email Dreams Unlimited Travel to see if you can save money or apply a Shipboard Credit!
- Florida resident Disney Cruise Line discounts offered - Florida residents can sail for as little as $100 per night.
- Blog - Essay of a Single Mom: Being Single on a Boat Full of Couples
- VIDEO: Norwegian Cruise Line Pride of America - Norwegian's Pride of America sails the Hawaiian Islands. Starting in Oahu with stops in Maui, Hawai'i, and Kauai, The ports of call offer an amazing experience on a beautiful ship. It's everything you'd hope for on a Norwegian Cruise with ports like no other.
- Florida residents can sail for as little as $90 per night - These Florida Resident discounts come and go quickly and must be booked by 9/7/2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases discounted sailings - These discounted rates can all be combined with Dreams Unlimited Travel's exclusive shipboard credits.
- Discount available for pre- and post-night stays at Aulani with a Disney Cruise Line Hawaiian cruise - Sail on the Disney Wonder to Hawaii in 2015 and get a 25% discount at Aulani, plus free breakfast.
- Blog - The Perfect Time to Cruise: Choosing to Cruise Even When Life Gets in the Way
- Florida residents can sail for as little as $90 per night! - These Florida Resident discounts come and go quickly and must be booked by 8/31/2014.
- 5 Elements from the Disney Parks that You'll Find on a Disney Cruise Ship - You have been to the Disney Parks, and you love them. You keep going back for that pixie-dust rush. You can’t imagine a vacation apart from Disney Parks, yet somehow the “old and familiar” is getting a bit old and familiar. This is where the Disney Cruise Line enters. It’s a Disney vacation of a different variety. The dissimilarities are a bit obvious. You’re on a ship in the ocean, visiting foreign places. This is nothing like being landlocked in a park, surrounded by coasters and kiosks. So what can you expect from the Disney Parks to carry over to your cruise?
- Blog - Beyond Aulani
- 20% off on select cruises for Canadian residents - Discount is available on several 7 and 5 night Western Caribbean cruises.
- Disney Cruise Line honored by Bon Voyage digital magazine
Disney Cruise Line took top honors in several categories.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.