Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 2598 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 2598||Condition: 3|
|Deck: 2||Category: 8||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 08/23/07|
Notes: This room was clean and very large. The split bath was great. However, it was very noisy. You could hear carts rolling above and other loud noises most of the night. A few times, it actually woke us up once we were asleep. The room was very spacious though and clean.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 2598||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 2||Category: 9||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 11/11/06|
Notes: You could hear rolling carts from restaurant above but not too bad. We loved the convenience to the drink station, buffet and 2 out of 3 restaurants. Loved the view at Castaway Cay. We would book this room again.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.