Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 2610 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 2610||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 2||Category: 9B||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 03/27/11|
Notes: Loved this room- it was in great condition. Convenient to restaurants on decks 3 and 4 and drink station on deck 9. Straight up the stairs or elevator. Plenty of room for two adults. No steamer trunk, but we didn't miss it. Heard a few bangs, but we have heard noises in other room locations also. Noise was not a problem for us. One of the tender docks is right below the porthole, so there is an interesting few of the tenders coming and going at tender ports.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 2610||Condition: 3|
|Deck: 2||Category: 9||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 04/14/07|
Notes: yes, engines noisy but trade off with location being convenient to Ocean Quest, Buena Vista Theater, Topsiders, Parrot Cay.
If you are a restless sleeper, the engine noise would bother you.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.