Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 2630 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 2630||Condition: 3|
|Deck: 2||Category: 9||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 06/06/09|
Notes: Room was very noisy when docking on port days. The cargo bay doors are directly under rooms 2626 and 2628 so there is lots of activity on port days. We also believe that the ships trash compactor may be located at that cargo bay. Loved the proximity to the aft elevators and stairs. Great stateroom host. Adequate room for 2 adults and 2 children.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 2630||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 2||Category: 9||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 01/21/06|
Notes: My husband and I thought this room was noisy. We are right below Parrot Cay. We must of been directly below the kitchen, because we heard loud what we thought were kitchen noises. Our friends had room 2134 and said it was very quite. So we came to the conclusion that we were beneath the kitchen. We may be wrong!! :) We also heard a ton of noise while docking. I am not sure if you can hear it from everywhere, but we sure did. It was loud enough to wake us up. As for the "kitchen" noise, if you are a light sleeper it may bug you. If you sleep normal to heavy you should be okay.
As far as location, we liked it. It never seemed like we had to go to far to get to anything.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 2630||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 2||Category: 9||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 06/16/05|
Notes: only noise we heard was when we were docked and waiting to sail. They were loading water, luggage, and other items. Slept like babies.Had a porthole to look though and plenty of room for 2 adults and 2 children.
- Disney Cruise Line releases discounted sailings - These discounted rates can all be combined with Dreams Unlimited Travel's exclusive shipboard credits.
- Discount available for pre- and post-night stays at Aulani with a Disney Cruise Line Hawaiian cruise - Sail on the Disney Wonder to Hawaii in 2015 and get a 25% discount at Aulani, plus free breakfast.
- Blog - The Perfect Time to Cruise: Choosing to Cruise Even When Life Gets in the Way
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as little as $90 per night! - These Florida Resident discounts come and go quickly and must be booked by 8/31/2014.
- 5 Elements from the Disney Parks that You'll Find on a Disney Cruise Ship - You have been to the Disney Parks, and you love them. You keep going back for that pixie-dust rush. You can’t imagine a vacation apart from Disney Parks, yet somehow the “old and familiar” is getting a bit old and familiar. This is where the Disney Cruise Line enters. It’s a Disney vacation of a different variety. The dissimilarities are a bit obvious. You’re on a ship in the ocean, visiting foreign places. This is nothing like being landlocked in a park, surrounded by coasters and kiosks. So what can you expect from the Disney Parks to carry over to your cruise?
- Blog - Beyond Aulani
- 20% off on select cruises for Canadian residents - Discount is available on several 7 and 5 night Western Caribbean cruises.
- D23 Expo 2015 tickets are now on sale - Tickets for next year's D23 Expo are now on sale. The D23 Expo will be held August 14-16, 2015 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
- Win a 2 Night / 3 Day stay at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin! - Answer 3 questions about the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin on our contest page for a chance to WIN!
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Set sail for as little as $120 per night.
- What does it take to decorate for the holidays on Disney Cruise Line? - Very Merrytime Cruises are scheduled for the holiday season.
- Disney Cruise Line honored by Bon Voyage digital magazine
Disney Cruise Line took top honors in several categories.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.