Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 2630 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 2630||Condition: 3|
|Deck: 2||Category: 9||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 06/06/09|
Notes: Room was very noisy when docking on port days. The cargo bay doors are directly under rooms 2626 and 2628 so there is lots of activity on port days. We also believe that the ships trash compactor may be located at that cargo bay. Loved the proximity to the aft elevators and stairs. Great stateroom host. Adequate room for 2 adults and 2 children.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 2630||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 2||Category: 9||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 01/21/06|
Notes: My husband and I thought this room was noisy. We are right below Parrot Cay. We must of been directly below the kitchen, because we heard loud what we thought were kitchen noises. Our friends had room 2134 and said it was very quite. So we came to the conclusion that we were beneath the kitchen. We may be wrong!! :) We also heard a ton of noise while docking. I am not sure if you can hear it from everywhere, but we sure did. It was loud enough to wake us up. As for the "kitchen" noise, if you are a light sleeper it may bug you. If you sleep normal to heavy you should be okay.
As far as location, we liked it. It never seemed like we had to go to far to get to anything.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 2630||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 2||Category: 9||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 06/16/05|
Notes: only noise we heard was when we were docked and waiting to sail. They were loading water, luggage, and other items. Slept like babies.Had a porthole to look though and plenty of room for 2 adults and 2 children.
- Great military rates available on Disney Cruise Line - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail to the Southern Caribbean for just $120/night! - Other discounted cruises are available as well.
- DVC members can sail on Disney Cruise Line for $119/night - DVC members can save 30% on Deluxe Oceanview staterooms on select 7-night Caribbean cruises on the Disney Magic!
- Disney Cruise Line discounts for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as low as $135 per night - New Florida Resident discounts are released weekly.
- Changes to minimum age to cruise on Disney Cruise Line - Effective for 2015 sailings, the minimum age to cruise is now 6 months old. Previously, the minimum age was 12 weeks.
- Disney Cruise Line releases photo of Halloween Pumpkin Tree onboard ships - Each of the four ships will have a different version of The Pumpkin Tree.
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Discounts are available on a variety of sailings.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts available for members of the U.S. military - Rates start at $130 per night per person.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.
- Fourth Oasis-class ship planned for Royal Caribbean
The new ship will set sail in 2018.