Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 2630 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 2630||Condition: 3|
|Deck: 2||Category: 9||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 06/06/09|
Notes: Room was very noisy when docking on port days. The cargo bay doors are directly under rooms 2626 and 2628 so there is lots of activity on port days. We also believe that the ships trash compactor may be located at that cargo bay. Loved the proximity to the aft elevators and stairs. Great stateroom host. Adequate room for 2 adults and 2 children.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 2630||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 2||Category: 9||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 01/21/06|
Notes: My husband and I thought this room was noisy. We are right below Parrot Cay. We must of been directly below the kitchen, because we heard loud what we thought were kitchen noises. Our friends had room 2134 and said it was very quite. So we came to the conclusion that we were beneath the kitchen. We may be wrong!! :) We also heard a ton of noise while docking. I am not sure if you can hear it from everywhere, but we sure did. It was loud enough to wake us up. As for the "kitchen" noise, if you are a light sleeper it may bug you. If you sleep normal to heavy you should be okay.
As far as location, we liked it. It never seemed like we had to go to far to get to anything.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 2630||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 2||Category: 9||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 06/16/05|
Notes: only noise we heard was when we were docked and waiting to sail. They were loading water, luggage, and other items. Slept like babies.Had a porthole to look though and plenty of room for 2 adults and 2 children.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 3
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Discounted rates offered by Disney Cruise Line - Once every month, Disney Cruise Line releases a list of discounted sailings. These rates are only available for a short time.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $120 per night - Disney Cruise Line offers new military discounts weekly.
- Disney Cruise Line pricing for Florida residents released - Florida residents can save when booking a variety of sailings on Disney Cruise Line.
- Several Florida resident discounts available for 3-night Bahamian cruises - Prices start at $160 per night, per person.
- June 2 Alaska cruise added to Canadian resident 20% off discount - Discount is valid for the 5/24/14 9-night and the 6/2/14 7-night Alaska sailing out of Vancouver, Canada.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part I
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Disney Cruise Line crew member arrested for alleged molestation
A Disney Cruise Line crew member has been terminated for the alleged molestation of a 13-year-old girl onboard the Disney Dream.
- Parents of missing crew member sue Disney Cruise Line
Rebecca Coriam went missing at sea in 2011.
- Norway among Disney Cruise Line's new 2015 destinations
Disney Cruise Line will be sailing to several new ports in summer 2015.
- Car-rental complex to be built at Port Canaveral
The $2 million complex will hold three car-rental agencies.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.