Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 5016 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 5016||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 5||Category: 8D||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 02/05/11|
Notes: My husband and I (no kids this trip) really enjoyed staying in this room. However, whether you choose to stay in this room will depend upon your preferences vs. ours. This stateroom is so far forward there is very little traffic in the hallway - making it very quiet. Our only major observation is that when the ship had to turn/dock, you could really hear and feel the engines, etc. As the docking process happens rather early sometimes, it didn't always make for a good 'sleep in'. We had calm seas on this trip so major motion was not an issue at all. The view was port side. The only thing we didn't like about the room was the narrow hallway as you enter. It made getting luggage in and out difficult, plus it was difficult for two people to negotiate around one another. Since most of the rooms on the Dream are like this, don't let it deter you from staying here.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 5016||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 5||Category: 8||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 09/29/05|
Notes: Loved the room, close to the kids club. Very quiet.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 5016||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 5||Category: 8||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 09/24/05|
Notes: Loved this room. Close to forward elevators. Very quiet. Would recommend this room to adults who like quick access to the quiet deck 4 lounge chairs or elevator to Quiet Cove on Deck 9.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 3
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Discounted rates offered by Disney Cruise Line - Once every month, Disney Cruise Line releases a list of discounted sailings. These rates are only available for a short time.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $120 per night - Disney Cruise Line offers new military discounts weekly.
- Disney Cruise Line pricing for Florida residents released - Florida residents can save when booking a variety of sailings on Disney Cruise Line.
- Several Florida resident discounts available for 3-night Bahamian cruises - Prices start at $160 per night, per person.
- June 2 Alaska cruise added to Canadian resident 20% off discount - Discount is valid for the 5/24/14 9-night and the 6/2/14 7-night Alaska sailing out of Vancouver, Canada.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part I
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Disney Cruise Line crew member arrested for alleged molestation
A Disney Cruise Line crew member has been terminated for the alleged molestation of a 13-year-old girl onboard the Disney Dream.
- Parents of missing crew member sue Disney Cruise Line
Rebecca Coriam went missing at sea in 2011.
- Norway among Disney Cruise Line's new 2015 destinations
Disney Cruise Line will be sailing to several new ports in summer 2015.
- Car-rental complex to be built at Port Canaveral
The $2 million complex will hold three car-rental agencies.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.