Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 5016 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 5016||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 5||Category: 8D||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 02/05/11|
Notes: My husband and I (no kids this trip) really enjoyed staying in this room. However, whether you choose to stay in this room will depend upon your preferences vs. ours. This stateroom is so far forward there is very little traffic in the hallway - making it very quiet. Our only major observation is that when the ship had to turn/dock, you could really hear and feel the engines, etc. As the docking process happens rather early sometimes, it didn't always make for a good 'sleep in'. We had calm seas on this trip so major motion was not an issue at all. The view was port side. The only thing we didn't like about the room was the narrow hallway as you enter. It made getting luggage in and out difficult, plus it was difficult for two people to negotiate around one another. Since most of the rooms on the Dream are like this, don't let it deter you from staying here.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 5016||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 5||Category: 8||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 09/29/05|
Notes: Loved the room, close to the kids club. Very quiet.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 5016||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 5||Category: 8||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 09/24/05|
Notes: Loved this room. Close to forward elevators. Very quiet. Would recommend this room to adults who like quick access to the quiet deck 4 lounge chairs or elevator to Quiet Cove on Deck 9.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.