Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 5016 Report
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 5016||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 5||Category: 8D||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 02/05/11|
Notes: My husband and I (no kids this trip) really enjoyed staying in this room. However, whether you choose to stay in this room will depend upon your preferences vs. ours. This stateroom is so far forward there is very little traffic in the hallway - making it very quiet. Our only major observation is that when the ship had to turn/dock, you could really hear and feel the engines, etc. As the docking process happens rather early sometimes, it didn't always make for a good 'sleep in'. We had calm seas on this trip so major motion was not an issue at all. The view was port side. The only thing we didn't like about the room was the narrow hallway as you enter. It made getting luggage in and out difficult, plus it was difficult for two people to negotiate around one another. Since most of the rooms on the Dream are like this, don't let it deter you from staying here.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 5016||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 5||Category: 8||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 09/29/05|
Notes: Loved the room, close to the kids club. Very quiet.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 5016||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 5||Category: 8||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 09/24/05|
Notes: Loved this room. Close to forward elevators. Very quiet. Would recommend this room to adults who like quick access to the quiet deck 4 lounge chairs or elevator to Quiet Cove on Deck 9.
- Bookings for Royal Caribbean's new Quantam of the Seas open June 4! - Royal Caribbean introduces its newest, most innovative ship yet. Bookings for Crown and Anchor Members begin May 27th and general bookings begin June 4!
- Military discount on Panama Canal cruise - Members of the U.S. military can save on a 14-night Panama Canal Disney Cruise.
- Follow along as the DIS goes... Beyond The Parks!! - Members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team are headed to Disney's Aulani Resort, sailing on an Alaskan Disney cruise and taking an Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trip!
- Watch our live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21 at 8pm EDT - Disney... Beyond The Parks! Come with us as we visit Disney's Aulani Resort, sail on an Alaskan Disney cruise, and take an Adventures By Disney trip! We're kicking off the trip with a live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21, 2013 8:00pm EDT.
- Onboard credit and half-off deposit for Disney Cruise Line extended - Select 7-night cruises sailing out of Galveston are eligible for an extra onboard credit and a half-off deposit offer.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates! - Deep discounts offered for Disney cruises for a variety of sail dates and destinations.
- 11-year-old girl molested on Disney Dream; Disney Cruise Line doesn't report incident promptly
An 11-year-old girl was allegedly molested while onboard the Disney Dream in August.
- Enhancements coming to Disney Cruise Line's Magic ship
A complete remodel of the Disney Magic will take place this fall.
- Carnival Ecstasy loses power at sea; Carnival Corp announces enhancements to emergency power systems
After another ship experiences a brief power loss, Carnival Corp. will implement a new program enhancing emergency power capabilities.
- Carnival Triumph breaks loose and sustains more damage
The Carnival Triumph has been docked for repairs and broke loose today, causing damage to the ship's stern.
- Child nearly drowns in pool on Disney Fantasy
Earlier this afternoon, a 4-year-old boy was found "in distress" in the family pool on the Disney Fantasy.