Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 5129 Report
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 5129||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 5||Category: 11B||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 06/21/11|
Notes: This was my daughters' room across the hall from our verandah. It sleeps 3 and does not have a split bath. My only complaint about the room and why I rated it a 4 instead of a 5 is that there is not much storage space. It was adequate for my 2 daughters, but for 3 people it would be pretty tight. You definitely want an over-the-door shoe holder for this room. The location of the room is great - it's on Deck 5 just down the hall from the Oceaneers Club and Lab and the Buena Vista theater. The hallway is very quiet.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 5129||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 5||Category: 11||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 09/29/07|
Notes: This room was in an excellent location. Even though it is near the kids clubs and movie theatre, there is really no extra noise or traffic other than from those that have staterooms in this area. Our room steward was great. We found the room more spacious by having the beds separated. Would definitely request this room for future cruises (we were assigned this room from a CGY12 confirmed ressie).
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 5129||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 5||Category: 11||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 12/03/05|
Notes: First time in an inside cabin. We were concerned about (a) size (b) lack of natural light. We were also concerned about being on Deck 5 with the Oceaneers' Club/Lab on same deck. We were actually quite near Buena Vista Theatre. No problems with noise from kids or theater. We had 2 adults and 1 teen in our cabin. Also had 1 teen plus grandmother in veranda cabin across hall. Overall, things turned out better than we anticipated and we were pleased. I would not hesitate to repeat this location.
- Bookings for Royal Caribbean's new Quantam of the Seas open June 4! - Royal Caribbean introduces its newest, most innovative ship yet. Bookings for Crown and Anchor Members begin May 27th and general bookings begin June 4!
- Military discount on Panama Canal cruise - Members of the U.S. military can save on a 14-night Panama Canal Disney Cruise.
- Follow along as the DIS goes... Beyond The Parks!! - Members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team are headed to Disney's Aulani Resort, sailing on an Alaskan Disney cruise and taking an Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trip!
- Watch our live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21 at 8pm EDT - Disney... Beyond The Parks! Come with us as we visit Disney's Aulani Resort, sail on an Alaskan Disney cruise, and take an Adventures By Disney trip! We're kicking off the trip with a live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21, 2013 8:00pm EDT.
- Onboard credit and half-off deposit for Disney Cruise Line extended - Select 7-night cruises sailing out of Galveston are eligible for an extra onboard credit and a half-off deposit offer.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates! - Deep discounts offered for Disney cruises for a variety of sail dates and destinations.
- 11-year-old girl molested on Disney Dream; Disney Cruise Line doesn't report incident promptly
An 11-year-old girl was allegedly molested while onboard the Disney Dream in August.
- Enhancements coming to Disney Cruise Line's Magic ship
A complete remodel of the Disney Magic will take place this fall.
- Carnival Ecstasy loses power at sea; Carnival Corp announces enhancements to emergency power systems
After another ship experiences a brief power loss, Carnival Corp. will implement a new program enhancing emergency power capabilities.
- Carnival Triumph breaks loose and sustains more damage
The Carnival Triumph has been docked for repairs and broke loose today, causing damage to the ship's stern.
- Child nearly drowns in pool on Disney Fantasy
Earlier this afternoon, a 4-year-old boy was found "in distress" in the family pool on the Disney Fantasy.