Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 5142 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 5142||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 5||Category: 6A||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 06/01/13|
Notes: This stateroom is on deck 5 aft with whitewall verandah. Found this room to be in excellent condition even though the Magic is due for dry dock at the end of this season. The location was very convenient and quiet, little foot traffic with no noise from above or below. Being just a few decks up to the drinks station, on the same deck as the kids clubs and movie theatre.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 5142||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 5||Category: 6||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 01/08/06|
Notes: This was a great room. It is aft, and does have the solid wall verandah. It was relatively quiet since we were at the back of the ship. But you can feel the ship's movement, and you can also hear and feel the ship's stabilizers, but it was nothing that was untolerable. The room is a bit smaller than the cat. 5, but is comfortable for 2 adults. It would be a tight squeeze with anymore than that. The views were okay, as it is on the port side of the ship. It was convenient to the kids clubs and the nursery since it is on the same deck. Also on the same deck as the Buena Vista theater. And it was only 1 deck down to Animator's Palate.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as low as $135 per night - New Florida Resident discounts are released weekly.
- Changes to minimum age to cruise on Disney Cruise Line - Effective for 2015 sailings, the minimum age to cruise is now 6 months old. Previously, the minimum age was 12 weeks.
- Disney Cruise Line releases photo of Halloween Pumpkin Tree onboard ships - Each of the four ships will have a different version of The Pumpkin Tree.
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Discounts are available on a variety of sailings.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts available for members of the U.S. military - Rates start at $130 per night per person.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.
- Fourth Oasis-class ship planned for Royal Caribbean
The new ship will set sail in 2018.