Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 5154 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 5154||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 5||Category: 4E||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 01/20/13|
Notes: This room is a great room with a VERY LARGE OVERSIZED VERANDA. We've stayed on the Wonder in a regular Category 4 room with a "normal" sized veranda. What a huge difference. We were able to have breakfast on the Veranda nearly every morning without having to worry about our two little ones getting too close to the edge of the ship. There was quick access to the AFT elevators and staircase and the only traffic that passed by was the parents picking their kids up from the Clubs. The noise was minimal. What was great was the fact that the laundry facilities were so close that it was easy to do laundry and not worry about going up and down stairs to clean your clothes.
Even though it's on Deck 5, it's a relatively quiet corridor with quick access to nearly everything.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 5154||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 5||Category: 4E||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 12/15/12|
Notes: Our family LOVED this stateroom!!! It was very convenient to the kids clubs, but we did not notice any noise caused by the proximity to the kids club. It's hard to tell on the deck plans, but you actually have to walk towards the kids clubs, turn left down a small hall (where you will see Pepe the Shrimp's stateroom door) and then turn right down another hall to get to the kid's clubs...so there is a definite separation from the kid's club. This stateroom is also convenient to the aft elevators. The verandah is an oversized verandah! It was aMAZing!! It has 2 lounge chairs, 2 regular chairs and a small table on it. This stateroom is a connecting room and connects with stateroom 5152(grandma stayed in that stateroom on our trip...perfect!!)I could go on and on....I long to be back there and would book this stateroom again in a heartbeat....btw, we didn't notice any noise from the clubs at all!!
- Great military rates available on Disney Cruise Line - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail to the Southern Caribbean for just $120/night! - Other discounted cruises are available as well.
- DVC members can sail on Disney Cruise Line for $119/night - DVC members can save 30% on Deluxe Oceanview staterooms on select 7-night Caribbean cruises on the Disney Magic!
- Disney Cruise Line discounts for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as low as $135 per night - New Florida Resident discounts are released weekly.
- Changes to minimum age to cruise on Disney Cruise Line - Effective for 2015 sailings, the minimum age to cruise is now 6 months old. Previously, the minimum age was 12 weeks.
- Disney Cruise Line releases photo of Halloween Pumpkin Tree onboard ships - Each of the four ships will have a different version of The Pumpkin Tree.
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Discounts are available on a variety of sailings.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts available for members of the U.S. military - Rates start at $130 per night per person.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.
- Fourth Oasis-class ship planned for Royal Caribbean
The new ship will set sail in 2018.