Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 5154 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 5154||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 5||Category: 4E||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 01/20/13|
Notes: This room is a great room with a VERY LARGE OVERSIZED VERANDA. We've stayed on the Wonder in a regular Category 4 room with a "normal" sized veranda. What a huge difference. We were able to have breakfast on the Veranda nearly every morning without having to worry about our two little ones getting too close to the edge of the ship. There was quick access to the AFT elevators and staircase and the only traffic that passed by was the parents picking their kids up from the Clubs. The noise was minimal. What was great was the fact that the laundry facilities were so close that it was easy to do laundry and not worry about going up and down stairs to clean your clothes.
Even though it's on Deck 5, it's a relatively quiet corridor with quick access to nearly everything.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 5154||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 5||Category: 4E||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 12/15/12|
Notes: Our family LOVED this stateroom!!! It was very convenient to the kids clubs, but we did not notice any noise caused by the proximity to the kids club. It's hard to tell on the deck plans, but you actually have to walk towards the kids clubs, turn left down a small hall (where you will see Pepe the Shrimp's stateroom door) and then turn right down another hall to get to the kid's clubs...so there is a definite separation from the kid's club. This stateroom is also convenient to the aft elevators. The verandah is an oversized verandah! It was aMAZing!! It has 2 lounge chairs, 2 regular chairs and a small table on it. This stateroom is a connecting room and connects with stateroom 5152(grandma stayed in that stateroom on our trip...perfect!!)I could go on and on....I long to be back there and would book this stateroom again in a heartbeat....btw, we didn't notice any noise from the clubs at all!!
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 3
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Discounted rates offered by Disney Cruise Line - Once every month, Disney Cruise Line releases a list of discounted sailings. These rates are only available for a short time.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $120 per night - Disney Cruise Line offers new military discounts weekly.
- Disney Cruise Line pricing for Florida residents released - Florida residents can save when booking a variety of sailings on Disney Cruise Line.
- Several Florida resident discounts available for 3-night Bahamian cruises - Prices start at $160 per night, per person.
- June 2 Alaska cruise added to Canadian resident 20% off discount - Discount is valid for the 5/24/14 9-night and the 6/2/14 7-night Alaska sailing out of Vancouver, Canada.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part I
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Disney Cruise Line crew member arrested for alleged molestation
A Disney Cruise Line crew member has been terminated for the alleged molestation of a 13-year-old girl onboard the Disney Dream.
- Parents of missing crew member sue Disney Cruise Line
Rebecca Coriam went missing at sea in 2011.
- Norway among Disney Cruise Line's new 2015 destinations
Disney Cruise Line will be sailing to several new ports in summer 2015.
- Car-rental complex to be built at Port Canaveral
The $2 million complex will hold three car-rental agencies.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.