Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 5158 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 5158||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 5||Category: 4E||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 09/06/13|
Notes: This room was excellent! Close to kids' clubs, one floor up from the adult bars, and two floors up from Animator's Palate. The extra large verandah was amazing and spacious enough for our family of 5. We had adjoining rooms with 5160 which meant adjoining verandahs. I was concerned about hallway noise since the door opens onto the stair/elevator 5 aft hallway. I can honestly report, that there was very little to no noise which was such a relief! This room and its adjoining stateroom 5160 each have a couch that converts to a bed, but neither has a pull down from the ceiling bunk. I had to give it a 4 out of 5 because of the vibrations we felt from the engine on a couple of the nights while sailing. It felt like one of those 10,000 finger beds from the old motels. Some may find it comforting and soothing while others may find it bothersome. I would book this room again.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 5158||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 5||Category: 5E||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 06/10/11|
Notes: This stateroom was excellent. It was right near the aft elevators/stairs on the port side, which made it very easy to get to Cabanas. If you don't want to go through Cabanas to get to the pool deck, you can walk to the mid elevators by going along the port side hallway past the Kid's clubs. This stateroom is not noisy. We never heard any noise from any of the lounges on Deck 4. This stateroom also has one of the extended verandahs which was really awesome. I sat out there every morning to drink my coffee brought to me by room service. The verandah is very roomy. There seems to be less drawer space in the staterooms on the Dream than there is on the Magic. Loved the split bathrooms, but I found that they were a little smaller than the ones on the Magic. Overall, we loved the stateroom and the Disney Dream!
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 3
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Discounted rates offered by Disney Cruise Line - Once every month, Disney Cruise Line releases a list of discounted sailings. These rates are only available for a short time.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $120 per night - Disney Cruise Line offers new military discounts weekly.
- Disney Cruise Line pricing for Florida residents released - Florida residents can save when booking a variety of sailings on Disney Cruise Line.
- Several Florida resident discounts available for 3-night Bahamian cruises - Prices start at $160 per night, per person.
- June 2 Alaska cruise added to Canadian resident 20% off discount - Discount is valid for the 5/24/14 9-night and the 6/2/14 7-night Alaska sailing out of Vancouver, Canada.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part I
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Disney Cruise Line crew member arrested for alleged molestation
A Disney Cruise Line crew member has been terminated for the alleged molestation of a 13-year-old girl onboard the Disney Dream.
- Parents of missing crew member sue Disney Cruise Line
Rebecca Coriam went missing at sea in 2011.
- Norway among Disney Cruise Line's new 2015 destinations
Disney Cruise Line will be sailing to several new ports in summer 2015.
- Car-rental complex to be built at Port Canaveral
The $2 million complex will hold three car-rental agencies.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.