Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 5158 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 5158||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 5||Category: 4E||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 09/06/13|
Notes: This room was excellent! Close to kids' clubs, one floor up from the adult bars, and two floors up from Animator's Palate. The extra large verandah was amazing and spacious enough for our family of 5. We had adjoining rooms with 5160 which meant adjoining verandahs. I was concerned about hallway noise since the door opens onto the stair/elevator 5 aft hallway. I can honestly report, that there was very little to no noise which was such a relief! This room and its adjoining stateroom 5160 each have a couch that converts to a bed, but neither has a pull down from the ceiling bunk. I had to give it a 4 out of 5 because of the vibrations we felt from the engine on a couple of the nights while sailing. It felt like one of those 10,000 finger beds from the old motels. Some may find it comforting and soothing while others may find it bothersome. I would book this room again.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 5158||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 5||Category: 5E||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 06/10/11|
Notes: This stateroom was excellent. It was right near the aft elevators/stairs on the port side, which made it very easy to get to Cabanas. If you don't want to go through Cabanas to get to the pool deck, you can walk to the mid elevators by going along the port side hallway past the Kid's clubs. This stateroom is not noisy. We never heard any noise from any of the lounges on Deck 4. This stateroom also has one of the extended verandahs which was really awesome. I sat out there every morning to drink my coffee brought to me by room service. The verandah is very roomy. There seems to be less drawer space in the staterooms on the Dream than there is on the Magic. Loved the split bathrooms, but I found that they were a little smaller than the ones on the Magic. Overall, we loved the stateroom and the Disney Dream!
- Save up to 20% on Royal Caribbean cruises - Hundreds of Royal Caribbean cruises are available for up to 20% off! These discounted cruises must be booked by December 11, 2013.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $75 per night - Members of the U.S. Military are eligible for great rates on Disney Cruise Line.
- Disney Cruise Line offers Florida resident discounts - Florida residents can sail on Disney Cruise Line for as little as $90 per night.
- Dates for 2014 holiday cruises on Disney Cruise Line - Dates have been announced for the holiday cruises in 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases discounted sailings - Rates are only available for a limited time.
- Royal Caribbean is offering a $200 Onboard Credit and 50% Reduced Deposit! - The offer is only available for booking on December 2, 3 and 4, 2013.
- Save 20% on Guaranteed Category staterooms in January 2014 - Book a Guaranteed Category stateroom on the Disney Dream or Disney Magic leaving from Port Canaveral on select 3- and 4-night Bahamian sailings in January 2014 and save 20%.
- Meet and greet with Princess Anna onboard Disney Cruise Line - Throughout the holidays, there will be a meet and greet with Princess Anna, one of the stars from the new animated film, Frozen. The film is also being shown onboard the ships.
- Disney Cruise Line offers military discounts - Members of the U.S. Military can sail to the Caribbean for prices starting at $75 per night!
- October 21, 2014 sailing on the Disney Magic is now chartered - The ship has been chartered for this date and is no longer available to book. Passengers currently booked on this sailing will be contacted by their travel agents or by Disney Cruise Line.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.
- Disney Cruise Line cancels first sailing on renovated Disney Magic
The October 20 sailing of the Disney Magic has been canceled.
- Disney Cruise Line cancels 2 sailings for unplanned maintenance on the Wonder
The January 19 and January 24, 2014 sailings have been cancelled.
- Disney Cruise Line releases onboard schedule via app
A new app for Disney Cruise Line will allow cruisers to see a digital copy of the daily Navigators.