Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 5158 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 5158||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 5||Category: 4E||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 09/06/13|
Notes: This room was excellent! Close to kids' clubs, one floor up from the adult bars, and two floors up from Animator's Palate. The extra large verandah was amazing and spacious enough for our family of 5. We had adjoining rooms with 5160 which meant adjoining verandahs. I was concerned about hallway noise since the door opens onto the stair/elevator 5 aft hallway. I can honestly report, that there was very little to no noise which was such a relief! This room and its adjoining stateroom 5160 each have a couch that converts to a bed, but neither has a pull down from the ceiling bunk. I had to give it a 4 out of 5 because of the vibrations we felt from the engine on a couple of the nights while sailing. It felt like one of those 10,000 finger beds from the old motels. Some may find it comforting and soothing while others may find it bothersome. I would book this room again.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 5158||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 5||Category: 5E||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 06/10/11|
Notes: This stateroom was excellent. It was right near the aft elevators/stairs on the port side, which made it very easy to get to Cabanas. If you don't want to go through Cabanas to get to the pool deck, you can walk to the mid elevators by going along the port side hallway past the Kid's clubs. This stateroom is not noisy. We never heard any noise from any of the lounges on Deck 4. This stateroom also has one of the extended verandahs which was really awesome. I sat out there every morning to drink my coffee brought to me by room service. The verandah is very roomy. There seems to be less drawer space in the staterooms on the Dream than there is on the Magic. Loved the split bathrooms, but I found that they were a little smaller than the ones on the Magic. Overall, we loved the stateroom and the Disney Dream!
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.