Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 5158 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 5158||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 5||Category: 4E||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 09/06/13|
Notes: This room was excellent! Close to kids' clubs, one floor up from the adult bars, and two floors up from Animator's Palate. The extra large verandah was amazing and spacious enough for our family of 5. We had adjoining rooms with 5160 which meant adjoining verandahs. I was concerned about hallway noise since the door opens onto the stair/elevator 5 aft hallway. I can honestly report, that there was very little to no noise which was such a relief! This room and its adjoining stateroom 5160 each have a couch that converts to a bed, but neither has a pull down from the ceiling bunk. I had to give it a 4 out of 5 because of the vibrations we felt from the engine on a couple of the nights while sailing. It felt like one of those 10,000 finger beds from the old motels. Some may find it comforting and soothing while others may find it bothersome. I would book this room again.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 5158||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 5||Category: 5E||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 06/10/11|
Notes: This stateroom was excellent. It was right near the aft elevators/stairs on the port side, which made it very easy to get to Cabanas. If you don't want to go through Cabanas to get to the pool deck, you can walk to the mid elevators by going along the port side hallway past the Kid's clubs. This stateroom is not noisy. We never heard any noise from any of the lounges on Deck 4. This stateroom also has one of the extended verandahs which was really awesome. I sat out there every morning to drink my coffee brought to me by room service. The verandah is very roomy. There seems to be less drawer space in the staterooms on the Dream than there is on the Magic. Loved the split bathrooms, but I found that they were a little smaller than the ones on the Magic. Overall, we loved the stateroom and the Disney Dream!
- Great military rates available on Disney Cruise Line - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail to the Southern Caribbean for just $120/night! - Other discounted cruises are available as well.
- DVC members can sail on Disney Cruise Line for $119/night - DVC members can save 30% on Deluxe Oceanview staterooms on select 7-night Caribbean cruises on the Disney Magic!
- Disney Cruise Line discounts for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as low as $135 per night - New Florida Resident discounts are released weekly.
- Changes to minimum age to cruise on Disney Cruise Line - Effective for 2015 sailings, the minimum age to cruise is now 6 months old. Previously, the minimum age was 12 weeks.
- Disney Cruise Line releases photo of Halloween Pumpkin Tree onboard ships - Each of the four ships will have a different version of The Pumpkin Tree.
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Discounts are available on a variety of sailings.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts available for members of the U.S. military - Rates start at $130 per night per person.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.
- Fourth Oasis-class ship planned for Royal Caribbean
The new ship will set sail in 2018.