Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 5160 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 5160||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 5||Category: 4E||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 08/18/12|
Notes: Let me first begin with this room should be called a Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah. A better description in Category 5e. This makes it to a 4e because it does not have a white wall, so its better. However, it is NOT a family deluxe. It is not a bigger room. It is a size of a deluxe room with an extended balconey. Also, It can only sleep 3. There is no bunk or pull down bed like the deluxe family.
CONS: Only sleeps three, loud area of the ship, Next to Detective game, one of the direct paths to kids club,also water swishing noice throughout cruise. Cabin is central area for people walking by it.
PROS: Noise does die down after first night excitment. Less people walk by as cruise goes on. If you have kids, I did enjoy being so close to the kids club. Easy access. One floor up from night club area ( which you dont hear) which hold a lot of day activites and at night easy to go get the most delicious appetizers and bring back to room.
I loved the balconey. It has 2 chairs and two recliner charis and so big where you can really relax. Yes if you go far enough out people can see you, but you also can see them. We got upgraded to this room so in the end great. I would not pay for this room due to the noice. If you could move a few doors to the left and have the extended balconey it would be perfect!!
- Great military rates available on Disney Cruise Line - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail to the Southern Caribbean for just $120/night! - Other discounted cruises are available as well.
- DVC members can sail on Disney Cruise Line for $119/night - DVC members can save 30% on Deluxe Oceanview staterooms on select 7-night Caribbean cruises on the Disney Magic!
- Disney Cruise Line discounts for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as low as $135 per night - New Florida Resident discounts are released weekly.
- Changes to minimum age to cruise on Disney Cruise Line - Effective for 2015 sailings, the minimum age to cruise is now 6 months old. Previously, the minimum age was 12 weeks.
- Disney Cruise Line releases photo of Halloween Pumpkin Tree onboard ships - Each of the four ships will have a different version of The Pumpkin Tree.
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Discounts are available on a variety of sailings.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts available for members of the U.S. military - Rates start at $130 per night per person.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.
- Fourth Oasis-class ship planned for Royal Caribbean
The new ship will set sail in 2018.