Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 5160 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 5160||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 5||Category: 4E||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 08/18/12|
Notes: Let me first begin with this room should be called a Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah. A better description in Category 5e. This makes it to a 4e because it does not have a white wall, so its better. However, it is NOT a family deluxe. It is not a bigger room. It is a size of a deluxe room with an extended balconey. Also, It can only sleep 3. There is no bunk or pull down bed like the deluxe family.
CONS: Only sleeps three, loud area of the ship, Next to Detective game, one of the direct paths to kids club,also water swishing noice throughout cruise. Cabin is central area for people walking by it.
PROS: Noise does die down after first night excitment. Less people walk by as cruise goes on. If you have kids, I did enjoy being so close to the kids club. Easy access. One floor up from night club area ( which you dont hear) which hold a lot of day activites and at night easy to go get the most delicious appetizers and bring back to room.
I loved the balconey. It has 2 chairs and two recliner charis and so big where you can really relax. Yes if you go far enough out people can see you, but you also can see them. We got upgraded to this room so in the end great. I would not pay for this room due to the noice. If you could move a few doors to the left and have the extended balconey it would be perfect!!
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.