Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 5160 Report
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 5160||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 5||Category: 4E||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 08/18/12|
Notes: Let me first begin with this room should be called a Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah. A better description in Category 5e. This makes it to a 4e because it does not have a white wall, so its better. However, it is NOT a family deluxe. It is not a bigger room. It is a size of a deluxe room with an extended balconey. Also, It can only sleep 3. There is no bunk or pull down bed like the deluxe family.
CONS: Only sleeps three, loud area of the ship, Next to Detective game, one of the direct paths to kids club,also water swishing noice throughout cruise. Cabin is central area for people walking by it.
PROS: Noise does die down after first night excitment. Less people walk by as cruise goes on. If you have kids, I did enjoy being so close to the kids club. Easy access. One floor up from night club area ( which you dont hear) which hold a lot of day activites and at night easy to go get the most delicious appetizers and bring back to room.
I loved the balconey. It has 2 chairs and two recliner charis and so big where you can really relax. Yes if you go far enough out people can see you, but you also can see them. We got upgraded to this room so in the end great. I would not pay for this room due to the noice. If you could move a few doors to the left and have the extended balconey it would be perfect!!
- Bookings for Royal Caribbean's new Quantam of the Seas open June 4! - Royal Caribbean introduces its newest, most innovative ship yet. Bookings for Crown and Anchor Members begin May 27th and general bookings begin June 4!
- Military discount on Panama Canal cruise - Members of the U.S. military can save on a 14-night Panama Canal Disney Cruise.
- Follow along as the DIS goes... Beyond The Parks!! - Members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team are headed to Disney's Aulani Resort, sailing on an Alaskan Disney cruise and taking an Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trip!
- Watch our live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21 at 8pm EDT - Disney... Beyond The Parks! Come with us as we visit Disney's Aulani Resort, sail on an Alaskan Disney cruise, and take an Adventures By Disney trip! We're kicking off the trip with a live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21, 2013 8:00pm EDT.
- Onboard credit and half-off deposit for Disney Cruise Line extended - Select 7-night cruises sailing out of Galveston are eligible for an extra onboard credit and a half-off deposit offer.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates! - Deep discounts offered for Disney cruises for a variety of sail dates and destinations.
- 11-year-old girl molested on Disney Dream; Disney Cruise Line doesn't report incident promptly
An 11-year-old girl was allegedly molested while onboard the Disney Dream in August.
- Enhancements coming to Disney Cruise Line's Magic ship
A complete remodel of the Disney Magic will take place this fall.
- Carnival Ecstasy loses power at sea; Carnival Corp announces enhancements to emergency power systems
After another ship experiences a brief power loss, Carnival Corp. will implement a new program enhancing emergency power capabilities.
- Carnival Triumph breaks loose and sustains more damage
The Carnival Triumph has been docked for repairs and broke loose today, causing damage to the ship's stern.
- Child nearly drowns in pool on Disney Fantasy
Earlier this afternoon, a 4-year-old boy was found "in distress" in the family pool on the Disney Fantasy.