Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 5188 Report
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 5188||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 5||Category: 7A||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 01/05/12|
Notes: I haven't seen a review of this room so I wanted to post our thoughts. We loved our room!!! This room is located all the way at the back of the boat. Literally. It's about as aft as you can get. It is a 7A Navigator's Verandah. We had a smaller balcony but didn't feel like it was an issue at all. It has a small bench and looks over the back of the boat. The room itself was the perfect size for 2 adults and our 3 year old. Love the split bathroom and the balcony. Most of the time we backed into port so we always had the perfect view. Never once heard the club below. The only noise would be the engine when we were in high gear as well as vibration, but we enjoyed that as we both thought it hummed us to sleep. The laundry room is directly across from you which was a plus and because you are at the end of the hall, there is hardly any foot traffic which was great. Totally private since the right side is a porthole room and the left side there is a wall which totally separates you from the other balcony room. You do share a door with the porthole room. Overall we were thrilled with our room, the boat and our trip!
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 5188||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 5||Category: 7A||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 01/22/11|
Notes: Yes, this room has a VERY small verandah. There is only a bench for seating (it couldn't fit 2 chairs), but what it lacks in size, it more than makes up for in views. Wonderful views of Castaway Cay and the Bahamas. Beautiful sunsets. other family members would come from their rooms with a full verandah to come to ours. It's right over the "Disney Dream" signage. It's a little noisy from the nightclubs below, but we enjoyed it. we would stay again.
- Bookings for Royal Caribbean's new Quantam of the Seas open June 4! - Royal Caribbean introduces its newest, most innovative ship yet. Bookings for Crown and Anchor Members begin May 27th and general bookings begin June 4!
- Military discount on Panama Canal cruise - Members of the U.S. military can save on a 14-night Panama Canal Disney Cruise.
- Follow along as the DIS goes... Beyond The Parks!! - Members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team are headed to Disney's Aulani Resort, sailing on an Alaskan Disney cruise and taking an Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trip!
- Watch our live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21 at 8pm EDT - Disney... Beyond The Parks! Come with us as we visit Disney's Aulani Resort, sail on an Alaskan Disney cruise, and take an Adventures By Disney trip! We're kicking off the trip with a live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21, 2013 8:00pm EDT.
- Onboard credit and half-off deposit for Disney Cruise Line extended - Select 7-night cruises sailing out of Galveston are eligible for an extra onboard credit and a half-off deposit offer.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates! - Deep discounts offered for Disney cruises for a variety of sail dates and destinations.
- 11-year-old girl molested on Disney Dream; Disney Cruise Line doesn't report incident promptly
An 11-year-old girl was allegedly molested while onboard the Disney Dream in August.
- Enhancements coming to Disney Cruise Line's Magic ship
A complete remodel of the Disney Magic will take place this fall.
- Carnival Ecstasy loses power at sea; Carnival Corp announces enhancements to emergency power systems
After another ship experiences a brief power loss, Carnival Corp. will implement a new program enhancing emergency power capabilities.
- Carnival Triumph breaks loose and sustains more damage
The Carnival Triumph has been docked for repairs and broke loose today, causing damage to the ship's stern.
- Child nearly drowns in pool on Disney Fantasy
Earlier this afternoon, a 4-year-old boy was found "in distress" in the family pool on the Disney Fantasy.