Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 5510 Report
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 5510||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 5||Category: 9A||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 09/09/12|
Notes: It was a great room and we were impressed with the size. Everything functioned as it should with the exception of the door not locking unless we pulled hard to ensure it had latch. We addressed the issue with our Statroom Hostess and the problem was quickly fixed. The hallway was mostly quiet however being above the theatre you could hear the base through the floor between 8-9pm. We had a 2 and 3 year old sleeping in our room and it did not disturb them in the slightest. It was convenient to be located on the same floor as the kids club and nursery. I would book this room again.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 5510||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 5||Category: 8||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 10/13/07|
Notes: We loved this room..It's down a quiet hallway, the only others walking by are in the couple of rooms that are in this hallway. We had 1 problem (the shower faucet fell off after about the 3rd day!..we called the front desk/maintenance, and someone came & repaired it while we were at dinner. It had been loose and I would have called to have it fixed earlier, but it wasn't too bad, and I thought it was just supposed to be loose (easier to turn, type of loose).. We loved being on the same floor as the Oceaneers Lab, but not too close (far enough away that we heard nothing from there), plus we didn't usually have problems getting an elevator, being in the front of the ship, as opposed to the mid-ship elevators, unless you tried right after the theater got out. There were 4 of us in the cabin and I thought the room was very adequate for all of us. We will definitely book this room again & recommend it to anyone who want to be close to everything, but yet still feel like they are alone...
- Bookings for Royal Caribbean's new Quantam of the Seas open June 4! - Royal Caribbean introduces its newest, most innovative ship yet. Bookings for Crown and Anchor Members begin May 27th and general bookings begin June 4!
- Military discount on Panama Canal cruise - Members of the U.S. military can save on a 14-night Panama Canal Disney Cruise.
- Follow along as the DIS goes... Beyond The Parks!! - Members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team are headed to Disney's Aulani Resort, sailing on an Alaskan Disney cruise and taking an Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trip!
- Watch our live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21 at 8pm EDT - Disney... Beyond The Parks! Come with us as we visit Disney's Aulani Resort, sail on an Alaskan Disney cruise, and take an Adventures By Disney trip! We're kicking off the trip with a live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21, 2013 8:00pm EDT.
- Onboard credit and half-off deposit for Disney Cruise Line extended - Select 7-night cruises sailing out of Galveston are eligible for an extra onboard credit and a half-off deposit offer.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates! - Deep discounts offered for Disney cruises for a variety of sail dates and destinations.
- 11-year-old girl molested on Disney Dream; Disney Cruise Line doesn't report incident promptly
An 11-year-old girl was allegedly molested while onboard the Disney Dream in August.
- Enhancements coming to Disney Cruise Line's Magic ship
A complete remodel of the Disney Magic will take place this fall.
- Carnival Ecstasy loses power at sea; Carnival Corp announces enhancements to emergency power systems
After another ship experiences a brief power loss, Carnival Corp. will implement a new program enhancing emergency power capabilities.
- Carnival Triumph breaks loose and sustains more damage
The Carnival Triumph has been docked for repairs and broke loose today, causing damage to the ship's stern.
- Child nearly drowns in pool on Disney Fantasy
Earlier this afternoon, a 4-year-old boy was found "in distress" in the family pool on the Disney Fantasy.