Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 5510 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 5510||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 5||Category: 9A||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 09/09/12|
Notes: It was a great room and we were impressed with the size. Everything functioned as it should with the exception of the door not locking unless we pulled hard to ensure it had latch. We addressed the issue with our Statroom Hostess and the problem was quickly fixed. The hallway was mostly quiet however being above the theatre you could hear the base through the floor between 8-9pm. We had a 2 and 3 year old sleeping in our room and it did not disturb them in the slightest. It was convenient to be located on the same floor as the kids club and nursery. I would book this room again.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 5510||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 5||Category: 8||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 10/13/07|
Notes: We loved this room..It's down a quiet hallway, the only others walking by are in the couple of rooms that are in this hallway. We had 1 problem (the shower faucet fell off after about the 3rd day!..we called the front desk/maintenance, and someone came & repaired it while we were at dinner. It had been loose and I would have called to have it fixed earlier, but it wasn't too bad, and I thought it was just supposed to be loose (easier to turn, type of loose).. We loved being on the same floor as the Oceaneers Lab, but not too close (far enough away that we heard nothing from there), plus we didn't usually have problems getting an elevator, being in the front of the ship, as opposed to the mid-ship elevators, unless you tried right after the theater got out. There were 4 of us in the cabin and I thought the room was very adequate for all of us. We will definitely book this room again & recommend it to anyone who want to be close to everything, but yet still feel like they are alone...
- Great military rates available on Disney Cruise Line - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail to the Southern Caribbean for just $120/night! - Other discounted cruises are available as well.
- DVC members can sail on Disney Cruise Line for $119/night - DVC members can save 30% on Deluxe Oceanview staterooms on select 7-night Caribbean cruises on the Disney Magic!
- Disney Cruise Line discounts for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as low as $135 per night - New Florida Resident discounts are released weekly.
- Changes to minimum age to cruise on Disney Cruise Line - Effective for 2015 sailings, the minimum age to cruise is now 6 months old. Previously, the minimum age was 12 weeks.
- Disney Cruise Line releases photo of Halloween Pumpkin Tree onboard ships - Each of the four ships will have a different version of The Pumpkin Tree.
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Discounts are available on a variety of sailings.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts available for members of the U.S. military - Rates start at $130 per night per person.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.
- Fourth Oasis-class ship planned for Royal Caribbean
The new ship will set sail in 2018.