Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 5624 Report
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 5624||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 5||Category: 5C||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 01/21/11|
Notes: Great location! It is right across from the attendants utility room, but that gave us more opportunity to socialize with him. Our only issue with the room was having to leave on embarkation day.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 5624||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 5||Category: 6||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 12/04/08|
Notes: This room was in an ideal location, not much foot traffic and privacy on the balcony. Great views of the ports. Very loud the morning of debarkation when they were unloading from the ship. Also, and we put this on our comment card, the steamer trunk was smelly so be careful storing clothes in there.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 5624||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 5||Category: 5||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 11/25/06|
Notes: Nice location, not much foot traffic which is good. Only problem is that there is a hydraulic pump that comes on periodicly which you can hear. The sound lasts for for about 5 seconds and then shuts off. If you are a light sleeper you might have a problem. Besides that it is a nice cabin, good condition. Great location for the kids in the camps which is on the same deck. Easy access to pools on deck 9. Alex the steward is tops!!
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 5624||Condition: 3|
|Deck: 5||Category: 6||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 05/04/06|
Notes: Location was great. close to pools, kid's clubs, and restaurants.
It was really noisy when we arrived back at the port. I don't know if all rooms could hear the noise (I think the unloading of luggage and other nessacarry work)or just where this was located, but from 5am to 8am was a lot of slamming and truck noises. The room was a little creaky when hit with bigger currents. I also think it was really close to the housekeeper's storage room. He seemed to have his cart parked next to the room a lot.
- Bookings for Royal Caribbean's new Quantam of the Seas open June 4! - Royal Caribbean introduces its newest, most innovative ship yet. Bookings for Crown and Anchor Members begin May 27th and general bookings begin June 4!
- Military discount on Panama Canal cruise - Members of the U.S. military can save on a 14-night Panama Canal Disney Cruise.
- Follow along as the DIS goes... Beyond The Parks!! - Members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team are headed to Disney's Aulani Resort, sailing on an Alaskan Disney cruise and taking an Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trip!
- Watch our live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21 at 8pm EDT - Disney... Beyond The Parks! Come with us as we visit Disney's Aulani Resort, sail on an Alaskan Disney cruise, and take an Adventures By Disney trip! We're kicking off the trip with a live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21, 2013 8:00pm EDT.
- Onboard credit and half-off deposit for Disney Cruise Line extended - Select 7-night cruises sailing out of Galveston are eligible for an extra onboard credit and a half-off deposit offer.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates! - Deep discounts offered for Disney cruises for a variety of sail dates and destinations.
- 11-year-old girl molested on Disney Dream; Disney Cruise Line doesn't report incident promptly
An 11-year-old girl was allegedly molested while onboard the Disney Dream in August.
- Enhancements coming to Disney Cruise Line's Magic ship
A complete remodel of the Disney Magic will take place this fall.
- Carnival Ecstasy loses power at sea; Carnival Corp announces enhancements to emergency power systems
After another ship experiences a brief power loss, Carnival Corp. will implement a new program enhancing emergency power capabilities.
- Carnival Triumph breaks loose and sustains more damage
The Carnival Triumph has been docked for repairs and broke loose today, causing damage to the ship's stern.
- Child nearly drowns in pool on Disney Fantasy
Earlier this afternoon, a 4-year-old boy was found "in distress" in the family pool on the Disney Fantasy.