Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 5624 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 5624||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 5||Category: 5C||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 01/21/11|
Notes: Great location! It is right across from the attendants utility room, but that gave us more opportunity to socialize with him. Our only issue with the room was having to leave on embarkation day.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 5624||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 5||Category: 6||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 12/04/08|
Notes: This room was in an ideal location, not much foot traffic and privacy on the balcony. Great views of the ports. Very loud the morning of debarkation when they were unloading from the ship. Also, and we put this on our comment card, the steamer trunk was smelly so be careful storing clothes in there.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 5624||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 5||Category: 5||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 11/25/06|
Notes: Nice location, not much foot traffic which is good. Only problem is that there is a hydraulic pump that comes on periodicly which you can hear. The sound lasts for for about 5 seconds and then shuts off. If you are a light sleeper you might have a problem. Besides that it is a nice cabin, good condition. Great location for the kids in the camps which is on the same deck. Easy access to pools on deck 9. Alex the steward is tops!!
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 5624||Condition: 3|
|Deck: 5||Category: 6||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 05/04/06|
Notes: Location was great. close to pools, kid's clubs, and restaurants.
It was really noisy when we arrived back at the port. I don't know if all rooms could hear the noise (I think the unloading of luggage and other nessacarry work)or just where this was located, but from 5am to 8am was a lot of slamming and truck noises. The room was a little creaky when hit with bigger currents. I also think it was really close to the housekeeper's storage room. He seemed to have his cart parked next to the room a lot.
- Change in itinerary for 11-night Norwegian Fjords cruise - The stop at Torshavn, Faroe Islands has been replaced with a stop at Kirkwall, Scotland.
- Thinking about booking your trip with a travel agent? - Why it's important to book with a travel agent that specializes in Disney vacations.
- Discounts available on several 4-night sailings for Florida residents and U.S. Military - Florida residents and members of the U.S. Military are eligible for several discounted sailings.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 3
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Discounted rates offered by Disney Cruise Line - Once every month, Disney Cruise Line releases a list of discounted sailings. These rates are only available for a short time.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $120 per night - Disney Cruise Line offers new military discounts weekly.
- Disney Cruise Line pricing for Florida residents released - Florida residents can save when booking a variety of sailings on Disney Cruise Line.
- Several Florida resident discounts available for 3-night Bahamian cruises - Prices start at $160 per night, per person.
- June 2 Alaska cruise added to Canadian resident 20% off discount - Discount is valid for the 5/24/14 9-night and the 6/2/14 7-night Alaska sailing out of Vancouver, Canada.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part I
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Disney Cruise Line crew member arrested for alleged molestation
A Disney Cruise Line crew member has been terminated for the alleged molestation of a 13-year-old girl onboard the Disney Dream.
- Parents of missing crew member sue Disney Cruise Line
Rebecca Coriam went missing at sea in 2011.
- Norway among Disney Cruise Line's new 2015 destinations
Disney Cruise Line will be sailing to several new ports in summer 2015.
- Car-rental complex to be built at Port Canaveral
The $2 million complex will hold three car-rental agencies.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.