Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 5624 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 5624||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 5||Category: 5C||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 01/21/11|
Notes: Great location! It is right across from the attendants utility room, but that gave us more opportunity to socialize with him. Our only issue with the room was having to leave on embarkation day.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 5624||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 5||Category: 6||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 12/04/08|
Notes: This room was in an ideal location, not much foot traffic and privacy on the balcony. Great views of the ports. Very loud the morning of debarkation when they were unloading from the ship. Also, and we put this on our comment card, the steamer trunk was smelly so be careful storing clothes in there.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 5624||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 5||Category: 5||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 11/25/06|
Notes: Nice location, not much foot traffic which is good. Only problem is that there is a hydraulic pump that comes on periodicly which you can hear. The sound lasts for for about 5 seconds and then shuts off. If you are a light sleeper you might have a problem. Besides that it is a nice cabin, good condition. Great location for the kids in the camps which is on the same deck. Easy access to pools on deck 9. Alex the steward is tops!!
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 5624||Condition: 3|
|Deck: 5||Category: 6||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 05/04/06|
Notes: Location was great. close to pools, kid's clubs, and restaurants.
It was really noisy when we arrived back at the port. I don't know if all rooms could hear the noise (I think the unloading of luggage and other nessacarry work)or just where this was located, but from 5am to 8am was a lot of slamming and truck noises. The room was a little creaky when hit with bigger currents. I also think it was really close to the housekeeper's storage room. He seemed to have his cart parked next to the room a lot.
- Great military rates available on Disney Cruise Line - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail to the Southern Caribbean for just $120/night! - Other discounted cruises are available as well.
- DVC members can sail on Disney Cruise Line for $119/night - DVC members can save 30% on Deluxe Oceanview staterooms on select 7-night Caribbean cruises on the Disney Magic!
- Disney Cruise Line discounts for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as low as $135 per night - New Florida Resident discounts are released weekly.
- Changes to minimum age to cruise on Disney Cruise Line - Effective for 2015 sailings, the minimum age to cruise is now 6 months old. Previously, the minimum age was 12 weeks.
- Disney Cruise Line releases photo of Halloween Pumpkin Tree onboard ships - Each of the four ships will have a different version of The Pumpkin Tree.
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Discounts are available on a variety of sailings.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts available for members of the U.S. military - Rates start at $130 per night per person.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.
- Fourth Oasis-class ship planned for Royal Caribbean
The new ship will set sail in 2018.