Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 5626 Report
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 5626||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 5||Category: 6||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 10/24/09|
Notes: We loved the location of this room! Deck 5 was handy and seemed quiet compared to our previous cruises and rooms on deck 8. The only down side to this room was a hydrolic type noise every 4-6 minutes all day long! If you are a light sleeper, try a few cabins down! Other than that, views are great with the clear verandah!
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 5626||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 5||Category: 5||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 10/18/09|
Notes: This room was very quiet. Didn't notice any hydrolic noise at all. The only thing is that we were in this room just after the drydock and there must be more issues with the rooms after drydock because we had issues with the toilet flooding. It flooded twice and the 2nd time we weren't in the room and it flooded all the way out the door to the bathroom and well into the hallway that goes to where the bed is. Thank goodness my husband ran back to our cabin to get the camcorder or I don't know how much worse it would have gotten. This was around 9pm As it was we had to stay out of our room until 11:30 that night and it was an incovenience to say the least and we got no compensation from the cruise line at all. We had to deal with having a big huge fan being in the room to air the place and the carpet out. Turns out there was a part in the toilet that should have been replaced with the drydock and shouldn't have been. Also, when we 1st got into our room on the 1st day our tv didn't work and they were brand new tv's the installed in the drydock. With all that said, I would stay in this room again as I know the issues we had were b/c of the recent drydock and things not getting done properly during the drydock.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 5626||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 5||Category: 6||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 02/28/08|
Notes: We LOVED our stateroom. It was quiet and peaceful. It was a SHORT walk to the beverage station, and when docked at Castaway Cay, we had a BEAUTIFUL view of the island. We also had a quick trip to Palo.
- Bookings for Royal Caribbean's new Quantam of the Seas open June 4! - Royal Caribbean introduces its newest, most innovative ship yet. Bookings for Crown and Anchor Members begin May 27th and general bookings begin June 4!
- Military discount on Panama Canal cruise - Members of the U.S. military can save on a 14-night Panama Canal Disney Cruise.
- Follow along as the DIS goes... Beyond The Parks!! - Members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team are headed to Disney's Aulani Resort, sailing on an Alaskan Disney cruise and taking an Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trip!
- Watch our live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21 at 8pm EDT - Disney... Beyond The Parks! Come with us as we visit Disney's Aulani Resort, sail on an Alaskan Disney cruise, and take an Adventures By Disney trip! We're kicking off the trip with a live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21, 2013 8:00pm EDT.
- Onboard credit and half-off deposit for Disney Cruise Line extended - Select 7-night cruises sailing out of Galveston are eligible for an extra onboard credit and a half-off deposit offer.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates! - Deep discounts offered for Disney cruises for a variety of sail dates and destinations.
- 11-year-old girl molested on Disney Dream; Disney Cruise Line doesn't report incident promptly
An 11-year-old girl was allegedly molested while onboard the Disney Dream in August.
- Enhancements coming to Disney Cruise Line's Magic ship
A complete remodel of the Disney Magic will take place this fall.
- Carnival Ecstasy loses power at sea; Carnival Corp announces enhancements to emergency power systems
After another ship experiences a brief power loss, Carnival Corp. will implement a new program enhancing emergency power capabilities.
- Carnival Triumph breaks loose and sustains more damage
The Carnival Triumph has been docked for repairs and broke loose today, causing damage to the ship's stern.
- Child nearly drowns in pool on Disney Fantasy
Earlier this afternoon, a 4-year-old boy was found "in distress" in the family pool on the Disney Fantasy.