Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 5664 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 5664||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 5||Category: 4E||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 05/23/13|
Notes: This was my 2nd Disney cruise & 2nd time staying in a 4E. The best verandah to relax and enjoy the view!
5664 is the last 4E cabin on starboard side. It is rather large with a whitewall on the left, dividing your only verandah neighbor, 5662 (btw- these cabins connect). There are 2 deck chairs & 2 reclining chairs along with a side table. The clear front walls curve around to make the end so there is nothing to block your view of the beautiful sunsets. Great view of CC too!
This cabin is quiet and has plenty enough room & storage for what it sleeps, 3. The bathrooms are split making it much easier for multiple people to shower and dress.
It's very convenient to the aft elevators so getting to other decks is easy. Cabanas is just above on deck 11. We would walk through Cabanas to get to pool area.
We loved this cabin so much we booked next years cruise according to this cabin's availability!
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 5664||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 5||Category: 4E||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 04/28/12|
Notes: I never heard any noise. Room was excellent. It has an extended verandah and its on the end so it has a curved verandah that also faces to aft of ship. There is an additional rail halfway out of the verandah. The only reason I can think of why its there is because a piece of metal extending out and they didn't want people tripping on it?
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 3
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Discounted rates offered by Disney Cruise Line - Once every month, Disney Cruise Line releases a list of discounted sailings. These rates are only available for a short time.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $120 per night - Disney Cruise Line offers new military discounts weekly.
- Disney Cruise Line pricing for Florida residents released - Florida residents can save when booking a variety of sailings on Disney Cruise Line.
- Several Florida resident discounts available for 3-night Bahamian cruises - Prices start at $160 per night, per person.
- June 2 Alaska cruise added to Canadian resident 20% off discount - Discount is valid for the 5/24/14 9-night and the 6/2/14 7-night Alaska sailing out of Vancouver, Canada.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part I
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Disney Cruise Line crew member arrested for alleged molestation
A Disney Cruise Line crew member has been terminated for the alleged molestation of a 13-year-old girl onboard the Disney Dream.
- Parents of missing crew member sue Disney Cruise Line
Rebecca Coriam went missing at sea in 2011.
- Norway among Disney Cruise Line's new 2015 destinations
Disney Cruise Line will be sailing to several new ports in summer 2015.
- Car-rental complex to be built at Port Canaveral
The $2 million complex will hold three car-rental agencies.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.