Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 5672 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 5672||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 5||Category: 9B||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 06/23/12|
Notes: great room look out and see dolfins swim next to ship. Bed was fantastic soft and comfy.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 5672||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 5||Category: 9A||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 12/08/11|
Notes: The only reason I heard noise from the club directly below our room was because of this discussion board. People have said that they heard all the thumping. I heard it because I shut off the TV made the kids quiet and listened for it. Yes you can hear it but you are going to be so tired it is not going to bother you one bit. I went with my mother she said in adjoining room and 3 children. 2, 4, and 14. They didn�t hear a thing and the little one was able to sleep with no problems. There are elevators near and the stairs are closer. This room is far from everything except for kids clubs, be ready to do some walking.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.