Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 6012 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 6012||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 8A||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 08/04/13|
Notes: Two full size port windows which you could stand in with amazing views, sunsets, sunrises and a place where my children could lounge for a little while. We were amazed at the size of the cabin... larger than a Disney hotel room, studio or even bigger than the one bedroom in a one bedroom villa, the bathroom was huge! It was a very quiet location too. The pull down bunk over the convertible couch was in its own little out cove in the room, a real treat for our children. So much extra space we didn't mind spending time in the room when we got ready or relaxed before dinner. True this cabin location is a bit far from the elevators/stairs but so worth the extra space.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 6012||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 8||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 04/02/05|
Notes: No noise outside the norm, was very far forward when most things are mid or aft it seems. Nice views, but I think the view on the other side is better.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.