Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 6020 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 6020||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 5D||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 10/20/12|
Notes: This room was very nice for a family of 4 with a drop down bed from the ceiling. While on this 7-night eastern Caribbean cruise Hurricane Sandy was lurking causing us to miss Castaway Cay, with a small amount of rough seas and strong winds the ship sailed through it.
The only bad thing I could say is that when coming into ports small vibrations were felt from the thrusters a few decks below. But apart from that the cabin was great for the week and was quiet with no noise from the corridors or anywhere else.
This room provides great access to the Forward and Midship Stairs And Lifts with views varied depending on the port.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.