Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 6039 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 6039||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 5B||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 10/13/12|
Notes: We felt it was in the perfect location right by the forward elevators and stairs yet it was not noisy at all. It is a joining room s we did hear that room alot (seemed like there were 20 people in the next room sometimes) but should not be a problem depending on who stays next door. It had a trunk for extra storage which worked out fine and was roomy for 3 did not have any issues with anything and the cooler kept all our drinks not just cool but cold. Would definetly pick this room again.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 6039||Condition: 3|
|Deck: 6||Category: 11A||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 01/06/11|
Notes: Room was in a very convenient location and only showed minor wear. However, the room was extremely creaky. Most nights I was awakened by the noise, something I didn't experience at all on the Magic during 7 nights in '09.
Also, the room is a tad small for a family of 4, especially for 15 nights. We will definitely book cat 10 or up from this point forward when we cruise as a family of 4. If it is just DH and I, we would consider a cat 11.
- Kids Sail Free! Plus Free Upgrade on select Royal Caribbean Sailings! - Royal Caribbean has two special offers available - Kids sail free on select sailings. Free Upgrade - Book a balcony stateroom for the price of an Ocean View stateroom or an Ocean View stateroom for the price of an Interior stateroom. Deposits start as low as $50 per guest. This offer can be combined with Dreams Unlimited Travel Shipboard Credit. Book by 3/31/14.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $175 per night - There are discounts available on several 3-night Bahamas sailings.
- New Disney Cruise Line discounts added for Florida residents - A discount is available for the 4/3/14 3-night Bahamas sailing.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.