Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 6039 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 6039||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 5B||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 10/13/12|
Notes: We felt it was in the perfect location right by the forward elevators and stairs yet it was not noisy at all. It is a joining room s we did hear that room alot (seemed like there were 20 people in the next room sometimes) but should not be a problem depending on who stays next door. It had a trunk for extra storage which worked out fine and was roomy for 3 did not have any issues with anything and the cooler kept all our drinks not just cool but cold. Would definetly pick this room again.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 6039||Condition: 3|
|Deck: 6||Category: 11A||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 01/06/11|
Notes: Room was in a very convenient location and only showed minor wear. However, the room was extremely creaky. Most nights I was awakened by the noise, something I didn't experience at all on the Magic during 7 nights in '09.
Also, the room is a tad small for a family of 4, especially for 15 nights. We will definitely book cat 10 or up from this point forward when we cruise as a family of 4. If it is just DH and I, we would consider a cat 11.
- Great military rates available on Disney Cruise Line - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail to the Southern Caribbean for just $120/night! - Other discounted cruises are available as well.
- DVC members can sail on Disney Cruise Line for $119/night - DVC members can save 30% on Deluxe Oceanview staterooms on select 7-night Caribbean cruises on the Disney Magic!
- Disney Cruise Line discounts for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as low as $135 per night - New Florida Resident discounts are released weekly.
- Changes to minimum age to cruise on Disney Cruise Line - Effective for 2015 sailings, the minimum age to cruise is now 6 months old. Previously, the minimum age was 12 weeks.
- Disney Cruise Line releases photo of Halloween Pumpkin Tree onboard ships - Each of the four ships will have a different version of The Pumpkin Tree.
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Discounts are available on a variety of sailings.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts available for members of the U.S. military - Rates start at $130 per night per person.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.
- Fourth Oasis-class ship planned for Royal Caribbean
The new ship will set sail in 2018.