Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 6044 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 6044||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 5D||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 04/14/12|
Notes: Location was excellent, directly opposite forward elevators.Also very convenient to the theater. I was pleasantly surprised that we did not hear any noise from halls. Overlooked extended balcony, but all decks will look down at same balconies. Midship it appears that you would be looking down at the lifeboats. Would definitely stay here again.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 6044||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 6||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 09/23/06|
Notes: This was a great room location. The cabin was "forward" enough for easy access to the Spa/ Adult pool, coffee cove and Theatre, but "mid" enough to keep the movement of the ship to a minimum. Disney cabins have plenty of storage with the exception of where to place your luggage after you unpack. Larger pieces can be problematic. As to the location of this cabin, it was quiet, convenient, especially handy when departing the ship from the front, but note that the dining rooms are to the back of the ship. You can't have everything! *grin*
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 6044||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 6||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 03/13/05|
Notes: We loved it - we don't have anything to compare it to, but we'd book it again. We like being forward, you could go straight up to Vista Spa.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 6044||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 6||Category: 6||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 12/27/04|
Notes: We had no problems with the room, it is a connecting room, but we never heard the people on the other side. The floor overall was quiet and we are early to bed people. We were never awakended from any noise, etc. We just booked a 2nd cruise and requested a room in the same area we loved it so much.
- Thinking about booking your trip with a travel agent? - Why it's important to book with a travel agent that specializes in Disney vacations.
- Discounts available on several 4-night sailings for Florida residents and U.S. Military - Florida residents and members of the U.S. Military are eligible for several discounted sailings.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 3
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Discounted rates offered by Disney Cruise Line - Once every month, Disney Cruise Line releases a list of discounted sailings. These rates are only available for a short time.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $120 per night - Disney Cruise Line offers new military discounts weekly.
- Disney Cruise Line pricing for Florida residents released - Florida residents can save when booking a variety of sailings on Disney Cruise Line.
- Several Florida resident discounts available for 3-night Bahamian cruises - Prices start at $160 per night, per person.
- June 2 Alaska cruise added to Canadian resident 20% off discount - Discount is valid for the 5/24/14 9-night and the 6/2/14 7-night Alaska sailing out of Vancouver, Canada.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part I
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Disney Cruise Line crew member arrested for alleged molestation
A Disney Cruise Line crew member has been terminated for the alleged molestation of a 13-year-old girl onboard the Disney Dream.
- Parents of missing crew member sue Disney Cruise Line
Rebecca Coriam went missing at sea in 2011.
- Norway among Disney Cruise Line's new 2015 destinations
Disney Cruise Line will be sailing to several new ports in summer 2015.
- Car-rental complex to be built at Port Canaveral
The $2 million complex will hold three car-rental agencies.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.