Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 6054 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 6054||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 5D||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 12/01/12|
Notes: This room was so quiet! It's on a deck with only staterooms. It is plenty big with lots of storage for 2 adults and one infant. The room is very convenient to the midship stairs and elevators. It's also very convenient to the children's areas, which are just one deck below.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 6054||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 5||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 06/12/11|
Notes: The room was great! Very quiet and convenient to the WD theatre. It is true that your view down from your balcony included a yellow lifeboat, but it didn't take away the great view at all. Plenty of room for our party of 3 with extra space leftover. Still in excellent condition. View at CC was of the dock but does it really matter? No. We loved this room and the mattresses!
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 6054||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 6||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 05/23/09|
Notes: Our room was in excellent condition and everything was in perfect working order.
It was right near the midship elevator banks which made it very easy to get around the ship. We had absolutely no noise problems being so close to the elevators.
We had excellent views of the harbours in Tortola and St Thomas. At Castaway Cay the view looked out to the ocean instead of the island. While docked at Port Canaveral we could see NASA off in the distance.
We found that the room had plenty of storage between the closet, dresser, steamer trunk and all the drawers in the desk.
- Disney Cruise Line releases discounted sailings - These discounted rates can all be combined with Dreams Unlimited Travel's exclusive shipboard credits.
- Discount available for pre- and post-night stays at Aulani with a Disney Cruise Line Hawaiian cruise - Sail on the Disney Wonder to Hawaii in 2015 and get a 25% discount at Aulani, plus free breakfast.
- Blog - The Perfect Time to Cruise: Choosing to Cruise Even When Life Gets in the Way
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as little as $90 per night! - These Florida Resident discounts come and go quickly and must be booked by 8/31/2014.
- 5 Elements from the Disney Parks that You'll Find on a Disney Cruise Ship - You have been to the Disney Parks, and you love them. You keep going back for that pixie-dust rush. You can’t imagine a vacation apart from Disney Parks, yet somehow the “old and familiar” is getting a bit old and familiar. This is where the Disney Cruise Line enters. It’s a Disney vacation of a different variety. The dissimilarities are a bit obvious. You’re on a ship in the ocean, visiting foreign places. This is nothing like being landlocked in a park, surrounded by coasters and kiosks. So what can you expect from the Disney Parks to carry over to your cruise?
- Blog - Beyond Aulani
- 20% off on select cruises for Canadian residents - Discount is available on several 7 and 5 night Western Caribbean cruises.
- D23 Expo 2015 tickets are now on sale - Tickets for next year's D23 Expo are now on sale. The D23 Expo will be held August 14-16, 2015 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
- Win a 2 Night / 3 Day stay at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin! - Answer 3 questions about the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin on our contest page for a chance to WIN!
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Set sail for as little as $120 per night.
- What does it take to decorate for the holidays on Disney Cruise Line? - Very Merrytime Cruises are scheduled for the holiday season.
- Disney Cruise Line honored by Bon Voyage digital magazine
Disney Cruise Line took top honors in several categories.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.