Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 6054 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 6054||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 5D||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 12/01/12|
Notes: This room was so quiet! It's on a deck with only staterooms. It is plenty big with lots of storage for 2 adults and one infant. The room is very convenient to the midship stairs and elevators. It's also very convenient to the children's areas, which are just one deck below.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 6054||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 5||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 06/12/11|
Notes: The room was great! Very quiet and convenient to the WD theatre. It is true that your view down from your balcony included a yellow lifeboat, but it didn't take away the great view at all. Plenty of room for our party of 3 with extra space leftover. Still in excellent condition. View at CC was of the dock but does it really matter? No. We loved this room and the mattresses!
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 6054||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 6||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 05/23/09|
Notes: Our room was in excellent condition and everything was in perfect working order.
It was right near the midship elevator banks which made it very easy to get around the ship. We had absolutely no noise problems being so close to the elevators.
We had excellent views of the harbours in Tortola and St Thomas. At Castaway Cay the view looked out to the ocean instead of the island. While docked at Port Canaveral we could see NASA off in the distance.
We found that the room had plenty of storage between the closet, dresser, steamer trunk and all the drawers in the desk.
- Thinking about booking your trip with a travel agent? - Why it's important to book with a travel agent that specializes in Disney vacations.
- Discounts available on several 4-night sailings for Florida residents and U.S. Military - Florida residents and members of the U.S. Military are eligible for several discounted sailings.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 3
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Discounted rates offered by Disney Cruise Line - Once every month, Disney Cruise Line releases a list of discounted sailings. These rates are only available for a short time.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $120 per night - Disney Cruise Line offers new military discounts weekly.
- Disney Cruise Line pricing for Florida residents released - Florida residents can save when booking a variety of sailings on Disney Cruise Line.
- Several Florida resident discounts available for 3-night Bahamian cruises - Prices start at $160 per night, per person.
- June 2 Alaska cruise added to Canadian resident 20% off discount - Discount is valid for the 5/24/14 9-night and the 6/2/14 7-night Alaska sailing out of Vancouver, Canada.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part I
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Disney Cruise Line crew member arrested for alleged molestation
A Disney Cruise Line crew member has been terminated for the alleged molestation of a 13-year-old girl onboard the Disney Dream.
- Parents of missing crew member sue Disney Cruise Line
Rebecca Coriam went missing at sea in 2011.
- Norway among Disney Cruise Line's new 2015 destinations
Disney Cruise Line will be sailing to several new ports in summer 2015.
- Car-rental complex to be built at Port Canaveral
The $2 million complex will hold three car-rental agencies.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.