Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 6054 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 6054||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 5D||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 12/01/12|
Notes: This room was so quiet! It's on a deck with only staterooms. It is plenty big with lots of storage for 2 adults and one infant. The room is very convenient to the midship stairs and elevators. It's also very convenient to the children's areas, which are just one deck below.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 6054||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 5||Location: Forward|
|Sail Date: 06/12/11|
Notes: The room was great! Very quiet and convenient to the WD theatre. It is true that your view down from your balcony included a yellow lifeboat, but it didn't take away the great view at all. Plenty of room for our party of 3 with extra space leftover. Still in excellent condition. View at CC was of the dock but does it really matter? No. We loved this room and the mattresses!
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 6054||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 6||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 05/23/09|
Notes: Our room was in excellent condition and everything was in perfect working order.
It was right near the midship elevator banks which made it very easy to get around the ship. We had absolutely no noise problems being so close to the elevators.
We had excellent views of the harbours in Tortola and St Thomas. At Castaway Cay the view looked out to the ocean instead of the island. While docked at Port Canaveral we could see NASA off in the distance.
We found that the room had plenty of storage between the closet, dresser, steamer trunk and all the drawers in the desk.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.