Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 6067 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 6067||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 11A||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 01/20/12|
Notes: This cabin is next to the elevator but I heard no noise. It was a smaller inside cabin but fit my family of four. It was great for the price.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 6067||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 11||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 02/19/11|
Notes: Our first time in a cabin without a split bath and we missed it! Very nice room, extremely comfortable beds. Very close to mid elevators and we found this to be VERY convenient. Walk around the corner down the stairs and you are at the kids clubs. Quiet area, even though near elevators. Laundry pretty close (on the same floor just on other side of ship, but close). We loved this room for the price. Will bump up to split bath next time, just for a little added luxury!
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $175 per night - There are discounts available on several 3-night Bahamas sailings.
- New Disney Cruise Line discounts added for Florida residents - A discount is available for the 4/3/14 3-night Bahamas sailing.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.