Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 6080 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 6080||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 6||Category: 5C||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 05/10/14|
Notes: I loved the location of the room because it was easy to get to the kids clubs and elevator. For the most part it was a quiet room. Our biggest problem was because this WAS so close to the elevators everyone had to walk past our room...including loud running children late at night. I was concerned they would wake up my own child but luckily it only bothered me. The room seemed spacious and the balcony overlooked the dock on Cozumel and Castaway Cay(we did not see the island on CC) and in Jamaica we saw the ocean mainly. I would maybe get a room a little farther down the hall next time but I wouldn't hesitate to stay in this room with older children or are just adults.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 6080||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 6||Category: 5B||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 08/16/11|
Notes: Some creaking during bumpy nights. Halfway between mid and aft stairs, great location!
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 6080||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 5||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 06/12/11|
Notes: This stateroom was very nice and quiet. There were 4 of us in this room (My DH and I with our 2 kids)and we never felt crowded. It is located just around the corner from the midship stairs/elevators but we never heard a sound. The lifeboats are directly under the veranda so you can't look down on to the water, but you can see the water just fine on the other side of the lifeboat. We would definitively stay in this room again!
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 6080||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 6||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 01/07/06|
Notes: This is a great room. Being midship was really appreciated during the bad weather we had. Very quiet. Room holds 3 very comfortably. View in St. Thomas is of the harbor. View in St. Martin is of the docks and mountain. Castaway Cay view is of the dock. Very convenient to the Children's areas and you could reach the dining rooms by walking down the stairs. Also convenient to both the midship and aft elevators. Verandah collected water during the rough weather, but otherwise was great for coffee in the morning and drinks in the afternoon.
- Great military rates available on Disney Cruise Line - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail to the Southern Caribbean for just $120/night! - Other discounted cruises are available as well.
- DVC members can sail on Disney Cruise Line for $119/night - DVC members can save 30% on Deluxe Oceanview staterooms on select 7-night Caribbean cruises on the Disney Magic!
- Disney Cruise Line discounts for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as low as $135 per night - New Florida Resident discounts are released weekly.
- Changes to minimum age to cruise on Disney Cruise Line - Effective for 2015 sailings, the minimum age to cruise is now 6 months old. Previously, the minimum age was 12 weeks.
- Disney Cruise Line releases photo of Halloween Pumpkin Tree onboard ships - Each of the four ships will have a different version of The Pumpkin Tree.
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Discounts are available on a variety of sailings.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts available for members of the U.S. military - Rates start at $130 per night per person.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.
- Fourth Oasis-class ship planned for Royal Caribbean
The new ship will set sail in 2018.