Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 6080 Report
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 6080||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 6||Category: 5B||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 08/16/11|
Notes: Some creaking during bumpy nights. Halfway between mid and aft stairs, great location!
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 6080||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 5||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 06/12/11|
Notes: This stateroom was very nice and quiet. There were 4 of us in this room (My DH and I with our 2 kids)and we never felt crowded. It is located just around the corner from the midship stairs/elevators but we never heard a sound. The lifeboats are directly under the veranda so you can't look down on to the water, but you can see the water just fine on the other side of the lifeboat. We would definitively stay in this room again!
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 6080||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 6||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 01/07/06|
Notes: This is a great room. Being midship was really appreciated during the bad weather we had. Very quiet. Room holds 3 very comfortably. View in St. Thomas is of the harbor. View in St. Martin is of the docks and mountain. Castaway Cay view is of the dock. Very convenient to the Children's areas and you could reach the dining rooms by walking down the stairs. Also convenient to both the midship and aft elevators. Verandah collected water during the rough weather, but otherwise was great for coffee in the morning and drinks in the afternoon.
- Bookings for Royal Caribbean's new Quantam of the Seas open June 4! - Royal Caribbean introduces its newest, most innovative ship yet. Bookings for Crown and Anchor Members begin May 27th and general bookings begin June 4!
- Military discount on Panama Canal cruise - Members of the U.S. military can save on a 14-night Panama Canal Disney Cruise.
- Follow along as the DIS goes... Beyond The Parks!! - Members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team are headed to Disney's Aulani Resort, sailing on an Alaskan Disney cruise and taking an Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trip!
- Watch our live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21 at 8pm EDT - Disney... Beyond The Parks! Come with us as we visit Disney's Aulani Resort, sail on an Alaskan Disney cruise, and take an Adventures By Disney trip! We're kicking off the trip with a live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21, 2013 8:00pm EDT.
- Onboard credit and half-off deposit for Disney Cruise Line extended - Select 7-night cruises sailing out of Galveston are eligible for an extra onboard credit and a half-off deposit offer.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates! - Deep discounts offered for Disney cruises for a variety of sail dates and destinations.
- 11-year-old girl molested on Disney Dream; Disney Cruise Line doesn't report incident promptly
An 11-year-old girl was allegedly molested while onboard the Disney Dream in August.
- Enhancements coming to Disney Cruise Line's Magic ship
A complete remodel of the Disney Magic will take place this fall.
- Carnival Ecstasy loses power at sea; Carnival Corp announces enhancements to emergency power systems
After another ship experiences a brief power loss, Carnival Corp. will implement a new program enhancing emergency power capabilities.
- Carnival Triumph breaks loose and sustains more damage
The Carnival Triumph has been docked for repairs and broke loose today, causing damage to the ship's stern.
- Child nearly drowns in pool on Disney Fantasy
Earlier this afternoon, a 4-year-old boy was found "in distress" in the family pool on the Disney Fantasy.