Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 6085 Report
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 6085||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 11B||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 02/01/13|
Notes: This was our fourth Disney cruise (second time on the Magic). Its the first time we have been in an inside room. The room was well maitained. Located about half way between the mid and aft elevators on deck 6 made it quick and easy to get to any activity on the ship. We did miss not having the split bathroom and some sort of outside view. Other than that we thought the room was great.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 6085||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 11||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 04/30/06|
Notes: We two were very happy in our cozy cat 11. The only time we bumped into each other (unintentionally!) was in the little entry outside the bathroom door - I might try a 'sideways' config next time.
The closet light never did go out, so we always had a little light and it was fine. I didn't miss having a window like I thought I would, though of course a porthole would have been wonderful!
The telephone was dicey - you had to hold the wire in the back just so in order to hear.
A couple times during the day I heard noise from surrounding cabins, but it was very muted - you couldn't tell what was being said or where it was coming from. It wasn't a problem. I also heard the kids' club above occasionally, but again, very muted and not a problem. I was never awakened by noise.
I loved the location - no more than 3 decks away from the action in either direction. I would definitely stay on deck 6 again. Maybe a tiny bit closer to the elevator, but it was even nice being sort of in the middle of the mid- and aft- elevators - we could choose which to use.
- Bookings for Royal Caribbean's new Quantam of the Seas open June 4! - Royal Caribbean introduces its newest, most innovative ship yet. Bookings for Crown and Anchor Members begin May 27th and general bookings begin June 4!
- Military discount on Panama Canal cruise - Members of the U.S. military can save on a 14-night Panama Canal Disney Cruise.
- Follow along as the DIS goes... Beyond The Parks!! - Members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team are headed to Disney's Aulani Resort, sailing on an Alaskan Disney cruise and taking an Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trip!
- Watch our live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21 at 8pm EDT - Disney... Beyond The Parks! Come with us as we visit Disney's Aulani Resort, sail on an Alaskan Disney cruise, and take an Adventures By Disney trip! We're kicking off the trip with a live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21, 2013 8:00pm EDT.
- Onboard credit and half-off deposit for Disney Cruise Line extended - Select 7-night cruises sailing out of Galveston are eligible for an extra onboard credit and a half-off deposit offer.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates! - Deep discounts offered for Disney cruises for a variety of sail dates and destinations.
- 11-year-old girl molested on Disney Dream; Disney Cruise Line doesn't report incident promptly
An 11-year-old girl was allegedly molested while onboard the Disney Dream in August.
- Enhancements coming to Disney Cruise Line's Magic ship
A complete remodel of the Disney Magic will take place this fall.
- Carnival Ecstasy loses power at sea; Carnival Corp announces enhancements to emergency power systems
After another ship experiences a brief power loss, Carnival Corp. will implement a new program enhancing emergency power capabilities.
- Carnival Triumph breaks loose and sustains more damage
The Carnival Triumph has been docked for repairs and broke loose today, causing damage to the ship's stern.
- Child nearly drowns in pool on Disney Fantasy
Earlier this afternoon, a 4-year-old boy was found "in distress" in the family pool on the Disney Fantasy.