Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 6108 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 6108||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 4A||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 02/17/13|
Notes: This was an excellent stateroom with ample room and in nice proximity to everything - without being too close. This stateroom is perfect for anyone who wants to be close to Deck 3/4/5 without being near the noise - it's nicely situated in between Mid and Aft so it's about equal walking distance from both elevators/stairs.
Location wise the only downside was the distance from the Pool Deck (Deck 11) - it was a bit of a hike - but nothing terrible.
The views from this room were incredible! We managed to (somehow) see both sunrise and sunset and on both port days (Nassau and Castaway Cay) faced the ports and had some excellent views (especially in Nassau).
I would definitely recommend this stateroom!
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 6108||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 6||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 09/16/07|
Notes: Nice location to the aft elevators. Definitly enough room for luggage. Loved the veranda. Clean room. We did hear screaming children coming off the elevators late at night but over all it was a great room. Would book again.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 6108||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 6||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 05/19/05|
Notes: This room is located between mid and aft. It was a wonderful location. It was close to the aft elevators which took us right up to the free sodas. We had no problem at all with any noise. I would stay here again anytime.
- DVC members can sail on Disney Cruise Line for $119/night - DVC members can save 30% on Deluxe Oceanview staterooms on select 7-night Caribbean cruises on the Disney Magic!
- Disney Cruise Line discounts for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as low as $135 per night - New Florida Resident discounts are released weekly.
- Changes to minimum age to cruise on Disney Cruise Line - Effective for 2015 sailings, the minimum age to cruise is now 6 months old. Previously, the minimum age was 12 weeks.
- Disney Cruise Line releases photo of Halloween Pumpkin Tree onboard ships - Each of the four ships will have a different version of The Pumpkin Tree.
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Discounts are available on a variety of sailings.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts available for members of the U.S. military - Rates start at $130 per night per person.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.
- Fourth Oasis-class ship planned for Royal Caribbean
The new ship will set sail in 2018.