Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 6108 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 6108||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 4A||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 02/17/13|
Notes: This was an excellent stateroom with ample room and in nice proximity to everything - without being too close. This stateroom is perfect for anyone who wants to be close to Deck 3/4/5 without being near the noise - it's nicely situated in between Mid and Aft so it's about equal walking distance from both elevators/stairs.
Location wise the only downside was the distance from the Pool Deck (Deck 11) - it was a bit of a hike - but nothing terrible.
The views from this room were incredible! We managed to (somehow) see both sunrise and sunset and on both port days (Nassau and Castaway Cay) faced the ports and had some excellent views (especially in Nassau).
I would definitely recommend this stateroom!
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 6108||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 6||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 09/16/07|
Notes: Nice location to the aft elevators. Definitly enough room for luggage. Loved the veranda. Clean room. We did hear screaming children coming off the elevators late at night but over all it was a great room. Would book again.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 6108||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 6||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 05/19/05|
Notes: This room is located between mid and aft. It was a wonderful location. It was close to the aft elevators which took us right up to the free sodas. We had no problem at all with any noise. I would stay here again anytime.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 3
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Discounted rates offered by Disney Cruise Line - Once every month, Disney Cruise Line releases a list of discounted sailings. These rates are only available for a short time.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $120 per night - Disney Cruise Line offers new military discounts weekly.
- Disney Cruise Line pricing for Florida residents released - Florida residents can save when booking a variety of sailings on Disney Cruise Line.
- Several Florida resident discounts available for 3-night Bahamian cruises - Prices start at $160 per night, per person.
- June 2 Alaska cruise added to Canadian resident 20% off discount - Discount is valid for the 5/24/14 9-night and the 6/2/14 7-night Alaska sailing out of Vancouver, Canada.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part I
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Disney Cruise Line crew member arrested for alleged molestation
A Disney Cruise Line crew member has been terminated for the alleged molestation of a 13-year-old girl onboard the Disney Dream.
- Parents of missing crew member sue Disney Cruise Line
Rebecca Coriam went missing at sea in 2011.
- Norway among Disney Cruise Line's new 2015 destinations
Disney Cruise Line will be sailing to several new ports in summer 2015.
- Car-rental complex to be built at Port Canaveral
The $2 million complex will hold three car-rental agencies.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.