Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 6108 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 6108||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 4A||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 02/17/13|
Notes: This was an excellent stateroom with ample room and in nice proximity to everything - without being too close. This stateroom is perfect for anyone who wants to be close to Deck 3/4/5 without being near the noise - it's nicely situated in between Mid and Aft so it's about equal walking distance from both elevators/stairs.
Location wise the only downside was the distance from the Pool Deck (Deck 11) - it was a bit of a hike - but nothing terrible.
The views from this room were incredible! We managed to (somehow) see both sunrise and sunset and on both port days (Nassau and Castaway Cay) faced the ports and had some excellent views (especially in Nassau).
I would definitely recommend this stateroom!
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 6108||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 6||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 09/16/07|
Notes: Nice location to the aft elevators. Definitly enough room for luggage. Loved the veranda. Clean room. We did hear screaming children coming off the elevators late at night but over all it was a great room. Would book again.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 6108||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 6||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 05/19/05|
Notes: This room is located between mid and aft. It was a wonderful location. It was close to the aft elevators which took us right up to the free sodas. We had no problem at all with any noise. I would stay here again anytime.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $175 per night - There are discounts available on several 3-night Bahamas sailings.
- New Disney Cruise Line discounts added for Florida residents - A discount is available for the 4/3/14 3-night Bahamas sailing.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.