Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 6114 Report
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 6114||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 4D||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 11/10/11|
Notes: It was perfect! No noise from above or below! There was plenty of space for 3A and 2C! We had the pack n play next to bed at night. There was room under bed for empty suitcases. Love the split bath! Great views from verandah, but want to point out that the lifeboats are DIRECTLY BELOW the verandah. We faced the port when in Nassau and Castaway Cay. Very happy with this stateroom!
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 6114||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 6||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 05/30/09|
Notes: Very convenient to the Aft elevators and eating at all the restaurants, especially Topsiders. Was a great location for the kids to run up to the goofy/mickey pool. A little longer walk to the adult pool and Walt Theatre. Very quiet. Had a great view of Cozumel from the veranda.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 6114||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 6||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 12/24/08|
Notes: We boarded the Disney Wonder on Christmas Eve for the 2008 Christmas Cruise. The stateroom is convienently located near the aft elevators and is only a short walk to the mid elevators. The room was extremely quiet during all hours of the day and night. This stateroom faces the water in Florida, the dock in Nassau, and the dock in Castaway Cay. Overall I would highly recommend this cabin for its room. There was a closet with some shelving attached to a small dresser with several drawers. The steamer truck is extremely useful for storing clothes. We were able to put empty suitcases under the queen bed and closet. The balcony is a must have for morning coffee!
- Bookings for Royal Caribbean's new Quantam of the Seas open June 4! - Royal Caribbean introduces its newest, most innovative ship yet. Bookings for Crown and Anchor Members begin May 27th and general bookings begin June 4!
- Military discount on Panama Canal cruise - Members of the U.S. military can save on a 14-night Panama Canal Disney Cruise.
- Follow along as the DIS goes... Beyond The Parks!! - Members of the DIS Unplugged podcast team are headed to Disney's Aulani Resort, sailing on an Alaskan Disney cruise and taking an Adventures by Disney Backstage Magic trip!
- Watch our live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21 at 8pm EDT - Disney... Beyond The Parks! Come with us as we visit Disney's Aulani Resort, sail on an Alaskan Disney cruise, and take an Adventures By Disney trip! We're kicking off the trip with a live broadcast from Disney's Aulani Resort - Tue. May 21, 2013 8:00pm EDT.
- Onboard credit and half-off deposit for Disney Cruise Line extended - Select 7-night cruises sailing out of Galveston are eligible for an extra onboard credit and a half-off deposit offer.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates! - Deep discounts offered for Disney cruises for a variety of sail dates and destinations.
- 11-year-old girl molested on Disney Dream; Disney Cruise Line doesn't report incident promptly
An 11-year-old girl was allegedly molested while onboard the Disney Dream in August.
- Enhancements coming to Disney Cruise Line's Magic ship
A complete remodel of the Disney Magic will take place this fall.
- Carnival Ecstasy loses power at sea; Carnival Corp announces enhancements to emergency power systems
After another ship experiences a brief power loss, Carnival Corp. will implement a new program enhancing emergency power capabilities.
- Carnival Triumph breaks loose and sustains more damage
The Carnival Triumph has been docked for repairs and broke loose today, causing damage to the ship's stern.
- Child nearly drowns in pool on Disney Fantasy
Earlier this afternoon, a 4-year-old boy was found "in distress" in the family pool on the Disney Fantasy.