Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 6114 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 6114||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 4D||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 11/10/11|
Notes: It was perfect! No noise from above or below! There was plenty of space for 3A and 2C! We had the pack n play next to bed at night. There was room under bed for empty suitcases. Love the split bath! Great views from verandah, but want to point out that the lifeboats are DIRECTLY BELOW the verandah. We faced the port when in Nassau and Castaway Cay. Very happy with this stateroom!
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 6114||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 6||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 05/30/09|
Notes: Very convenient to the Aft elevators and eating at all the restaurants, especially Topsiders. Was a great location for the kids to run up to the goofy/mickey pool. A little longer walk to the adult pool and Walt Theatre. Very quiet. Had a great view of Cozumel from the veranda.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 6114||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 6||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 12/24/08|
Notes: We boarded the Disney Wonder on Christmas Eve for the 2008 Christmas Cruise. The stateroom is convienently located near the aft elevators and is only a short walk to the mid elevators. The room was extremely quiet during all hours of the day and night. This stateroom faces the water in Florida, the dock in Nassau, and the dock in Castaway Cay. Overall I would highly recommend this cabin for its room. There was a closet with some shelving attached to a small dresser with several drawers. The steamer truck is extremely useful for storing clothes. We were able to put empty suitcases under the queen bed and closet. The balcony is a must have for morning coffee!
- Thinking about booking your trip with a travel agent? - Why it's important to book with a travel agent that specializes in Disney vacations.
- Discounts available on several 4-night sailings for Florida residents and U.S. Military - Florida residents and members of the U.S. Military are eligible for several discounted sailings.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 3
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Discounted rates offered by Disney Cruise Line - Once every month, Disney Cruise Line releases a list of discounted sailings. These rates are only available for a short time.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $120 per night - Disney Cruise Line offers new military discounts weekly.
- Disney Cruise Line pricing for Florida residents released - Florida residents can save when booking a variety of sailings on Disney Cruise Line.
- Several Florida resident discounts available for 3-night Bahamian cruises - Prices start at $160 per night, per person.
- June 2 Alaska cruise added to Canadian resident 20% off discount - Discount is valid for the 5/24/14 9-night and the 6/2/14 7-night Alaska sailing out of Vancouver, Canada.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part I
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Disney Cruise Line crew member arrested for alleged molestation
A Disney Cruise Line crew member has been terminated for the alleged molestation of a 13-year-old girl onboard the Disney Dream.
- Parents of missing crew member sue Disney Cruise Line
Rebecca Coriam went missing at sea in 2011.
- Norway among Disney Cruise Line's new 2015 destinations
Disney Cruise Line will be sailing to several new ports in summer 2015.
- Car-rental complex to be built at Port Canaveral
The $2 million complex will hold three car-rental agencies.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.