Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 6114 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 6114||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 4D||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 11/10/11|
Notes: It was perfect! No noise from above or below! There was plenty of space for 3A and 2C! We had the pack n play next to bed at night. There was room under bed for empty suitcases. Love the split bath! Great views from verandah, but want to point out that the lifeboats are DIRECTLY BELOW the verandah. We faced the port when in Nassau and Castaway Cay. Very happy with this stateroom!
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 6114||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 6||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 05/30/09|
Notes: Very convenient to the Aft elevators and eating at all the restaurants, especially Topsiders. Was a great location for the kids to run up to the goofy/mickey pool. A little longer walk to the adult pool and Walt Theatre. Very quiet. Had a great view of Cozumel from the veranda.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 6114||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 6||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 12/24/08|
Notes: We boarded the Disney Wonder on Christmas Eve for the 2008 Christmas Cruise. The stateroom is convienently located near the aft elevators and is only a short walk to the mid elevators. The room was extremely quiet during all hours of the day and night. This stateroom faces the water in Florida, the dock in Nassau, and the dock in Castaway Cay. Overall I would highly recommend this cabin for its room. There was a closet with some shelving attached to a small dresser with several drawers. The steamer truck is extremely useful for storing clothes. We were able to put empty suitcases under the queen bed and closet. The balcony is a must have for morning coffee!
- Great military rates available on Disney Cruise Line - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail to the Southern Caribbean for just $120/night! - Other discounted cruises are available as well.
- DVC members can sail on Disney Cruise Line for $119/night - DVC members can save 30% on Deluxe Oceanview staterooms on select 7-night Caribbean cruises on the Disney Magic!
- Disney Cruise Line discounts for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as low as $135 per night - New Florida Resident discounts are released weekly.
- Changes to minimum age to cruise on Disney Cruise Line - Effective for 2015 sailings, the minimum age to cruise is now 6 months old. Previously, the minimum age was 12 weeks.
- Disney Cruise Line releases photo of Halloween Pumpkin Tree onboard ships - Each of the four ships will have a different version of The Pumpkin Tree.
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Discounts are available on a variety of sailings.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts available for members of the U.S. military - Rates start at $130 per night per person.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.
- Fourth Oasis-class ship planned for Royal Caribbean
The new ship will set sail in 2018.