Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 6138 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 6138||Condition: 3|
|Deck: 6||Category: 7A||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 06/02/12|
Notes: Nice location and close to most things. Quiet area. The bed always vibrated when the ship was moving. It was like old school Vegas without the quarters. I found it hard to sleep. The toilet shook worse. The couch converted to a bed hardly shook. The faster we moved the more it vibrated. It also caused some ticking noises from doors and things. The air conditioning fan was noisy but they came right away and repaired it. One tile was broken in the bathroom and covered with duct tape. The shower head only spat out a single stream of hot water. The tub faucet didn't get very warm. The verandah had some broken "navigator's" equipment and some of the paint had been touched up but didn't match the white. The new iPod dock clock barely charged the iPhones and always showed an incorrect time.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 6138||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 6||Category: 7A||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 01/28/11|
Notes: With two adults there was plenty of room. Had to walk all the way to the front of the ship for most things (adult pool, spa, WDT, clubs) but was close to Top Siders, Palo, Buena Vista Theater and Mickey/Goofy pools. We had very little noise during the trip. In port we could a view of the dock and another ship in St Marrtin, great views in St Thomas but we were not at the pier, we tendered, and at Castaway Cay again the dock.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 3
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Discounted rates offered by Disney Cruise Line - Once every month, Disney Cruise Line releases a list of discounted sailings. These rates are only available for a short time.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $120 per night - Disney Cruise Line offers new military discounts weekly.
- Disney Cruise Line pricing for Florida residents released - Florida residents can save when booking a variety of sailings on Disney Cruise Line.
- Several Florida resident discounts available for 3-night Bahamian cruises - Prices start at $160 per night, per person.
- June 2 Alaska cruise added to Canadian resident 20% off discount - Discount is valid for the 5/24/14 9-night and the 6/2/14 7-night Alaska sailing out of Vancouver, Canada.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part I
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Disney Cruise Line crew member arrested for alleged molestation
A Disney Cruise Line crew member has been terminated for the alleged molestation of a 13-year-old girl onboard the Disney Dream.
- Parents of missing crew member sue Disney Cruise Line
Rebecca Coriam went missing at sea in 2011.
- Norway among Disney Cruise Line's new 2015 destinations
Disney Cruise Line will be sailing to several new ports in summer 2015.
- Car-rental complex to be built at Port Canaveral
The $2 million complex will hold three car-rental agencies.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.