Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 6138 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 6138||Condition: 3|
|Deck: 6||Category: 7A||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 06/02/12|
Notes: Nice location and close to most things. Quiet area. The bed always vibrated when the ship was moving. It was like old school Vegas without the quarters. I found it hard to sleep. The toilet shook worse. The couch converted to a bed hardly shook. The faster we moved the more it vibrated. It also caused some ticking noises from doors and things. The air conditioning fan was noisy but they came right away and repaired it. One tile was broken in the bathroom and covered with duct tape. The shower head only spat out a single stream of hot water. The tub faucet didn't get very warm. The verandah had some broken "navigator's" equipment and some of the paint had been touched up but didn't match the white. The new iPod dock clock barely charged the iPhones and always showed an incorrect time.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 6138||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 6||Category: 7A||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 01/28/11|
Notes: With two adults there was plenty of room. Had to walk all the way to the front of the ship for most things (adult pool, spa, WDT, clubs) but was close to Top Siders, Palo, Buena Vista Theater and Mickey/Goofy pools. We had very little noise during the trip. In port we could a view of the dock and another ship in St Marrtin, great views in St Thomas but we were not at the pier, we tendered, and at Castaway Cay again the dock.
- Disney Cruise Line releases discounted sailings - These discounted rates can all be combined with Dreams Unlimited Travel's exclusive shipboard credits.
- Discount available for pre- and post-night stays at Aulani with a Disney Cruise Line Hawaiian cruise - Sail on the Disney Wonder to Hawaii in 2015 and get a 25% discount at Aulani, plus free breakfast.
- Blog - The Perfect Time to Cruise: Choosing to Cruise Even When Life Gets in the Way
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as little as $90 per night! - These Florida Resident discounts come and go quickly and must be booked by 8/31/2014.
- 5 Elements from the Disney Parks that You'll Find on a Disney Cruise Ship - You have been to the Disney Parks, and you love them. You keep going back for that pixie-dust rush. You can’t imagine a vacation apart from Disney Parks, yet somehow the “old and familiar” is getting a bit old and familiar. This is where the Disney Cruise Line enters. It’s a Disney vacation of a different variety. The dissimilarities are a bit obvious. You’re on a ship in the ocean, visiting foreign places. This is nothing like being landlocked in a park, surrounded by coasters and kiosks. So what can you expect from the Disney Parks to carry over to your cruise?
- Blog - Beyond Aulani
- 20% off on select cruises for Canadian residents - Discount is available on several 7 and 5 night Western Caribbean cruises.
- D23 Expo 2015 tickets are now on sale - Tickets for next year's D23 Expo are now on sale. The D23 Expo will be held August 14-16, 2015 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
- Win a 2 Night / 3 Day stay at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin! - Answer 3 questions about the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin on our contest page for a chance to WIN!
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Set sail for as little as $120 per night.
- What does it take to decorate for the holidays on Disney Cruise Line? - Very Merrytime Cruises are scheduled for the holiday season.
- Disney Cruise Line honored by Bon Voyage digital magazine
Disney Cruise Line took top honors in several categories.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.