Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 6140 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 6140||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 4D||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 11/01/12|
Notes: This room has a ceiling bunk and a wall pull-down bed. The tub is round. It's a connecting room, so it doesn't have the drawers next to the closet. It has a huge desk area with lots of drawers and cabinets. Not noisy at all. It's located above a lifeboat, but it didn't bother us. We didn't have any problems with this room and I wouldn't hesitate to book it again. PM me if you want to see a picture.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 6140||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 6||Category: 4E||Location: Mid|
|Sail Date: 09/29/12|
Notes: Room listed as Mid but more like aft. Room is just above the last lifeboat on the port side. We could feel strong vibration from the engine. Room was quite, easy/close access to the aft staircase.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.