Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 6141 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 6141||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 11||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 03/24/07|
Notes: The room was quiet and the 6th floor location made it feel "central" to everywhere we needed to get on the ship. I've read in other reports that the Aft elevators are the least busy, but we MAYBE used the elevators 3 times during our 7-day cruise. Everything is within 3 flights of stairs. As for the room size, it is small, but it was more than adequate for two adults and one child. We only used the room for sleeping and changing; otherwise, we were all over enjoying the ship. Using an over-the-door shoe organizer made a big difference in terms of keeping clutter in its place.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.