Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 6146 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Magic||Stateroom: 6146||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 6||Category: 6A||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 06/01/13|
Notes: Room furnishings were looking a little tired since our last stay in a non-concierge room back in 2007 but it did not detract from the cleanliness of the room. Refurb is coming and I would definitely consider staying in this category again, seemed very quiet this end of the ship. Verandah has the solid wall but that was fine for us we usually just stand whilst looking out over the wall anyway. Always think there should be more sockets in these rooms. Hairdryer in bathroom is not powerful at all! Great location for Aft stairs so much so that we never bothered with room service as DH just went up every morning to the drinks station for coffee and then got little pastries each morning from Goofy's Galley within 5 minutes!
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 6146||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 5||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 08/28/11|
Notes: Room was in excellent condition. There was a quiet-but-clearly-audible thumping mechanical noise at night when the ship was underway. Verandah had a slight obstruction; view straight down from the verandah looked onto the lifeboats.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 6146||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 5D||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 02/03/11|
Notes: Quiet. You can feel vibrations but was first cruise so maybe you can in all rooms ? They weren't bothersome however. Verandah may be considered by some to have a slight partial obstruction on the right/top (white T looking piece of metal that are between a few rooms across the ship). Fairly convenient to aft stair/elevator. No connecting stateroom.
|Ship: Disney Wonder||Stateroom: 6146||Condition: 3|
|Deck: 6||Category: 6||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 08/04/07|
Notes: We loved the room, it was nice a quiet due to location however, the balcony was filled (no holes, not gate-styled) so my son had to stand on the deck table to see above the ledge.
I was not told about this when booking through travel agent.
Next cruise we are mid-ship so this should not be an issue.
Cruise was fabulous. Sailing again in 2 weeks!
- Disney Cruise Line releases discounted sailings - These discounted rates can all be combined with Dreams Unlimited Travel's exclusive shipboard credits.
- Discount available for pre- and post-night stays at Aulani with a Disney Cruise Line Hawaiian cruise - Sail on the Disney Wonder to Hawaii in 2015 and get a 25% discount at Aulani, plus free breakfast.
- Blog - The Perfect Time to Cruise: Choosing to Cruise Even When Life Gets in the Way
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as little as $90 per night! - These Florida Resident discounts come and go quickly and must be booked by 8/31/2014.
- 5 Elements from the Disney Parks that You'll Find on a Disney Cruise Ship - You have been to the Disney Parks, and you love them. You keep going back for that pixie-dust rush. You can’t imagine a vacation apart from Disney Parks, yet somehow the “old and familiar” is getting a bit old and familiar. This is where the Disney Cruise Line enters. It’s a Disney vacation of a different variety. The dissimilarities are a bit obvious. You’re on a ship in the ocean, visiting foreign places. This is nothing like being landlocked in a park, surrounded by coasters and kiosks. So what can you expect from the Disney Parks to carry over to your cruise?
- Blog - Beyond Aulani
- 20% off on select cruises for Canadian residents - Discount is available on several 7 and 5 night Western Caribbean cruises.
- D23 Expo 2015 tickets are now on sale - Tickets for next year's D23 Expo are now on sale. The D23 Expo will be held August 14-16, 2015 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
- Win a 2 Night / 3 Day stay at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin! - Answer 3 questions about the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin on our contest page for a chance to WIN!
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Set sail for as little as $120 per night.
- What does it take to decorate for the holidays on Disney Cruise Line? - Very Merrytime Cruises are scheduled for the holiday season.
- Disney Cruise Line honored by Bon Voyage digital magazine
Disney Cruise Line took top honors in several categories.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.