Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 6158 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 6158||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 5D||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 10/19/13|
Notes: This room is right next to the aft elevators, but we never heard any noise at all. the location was convenient, but having the aft elevators open on deck 11 in the middle of Cabanas was a little disorienting.
The room sleeps 4 - it has the pull down bunk. Everything in the room was in good working order and was spotless. It connects to the room next door (6160).
This room is farther aft than the life boats on deck 5, so they do not block your view. The only downside of the location is that the "extended" balconies on 5 are directly below it, so you can see right in to all or part of at least four balconies.
We did not experience any major ship motion in this room, although when the ship is moving slowly, you will feel some steady vibrations.
We would feel comfortable staying in this room again.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.