Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 6172 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 6172||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 8D||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 12/29/12|
Notes: This room has the pull-down bunk and the wall bed so it can sleep 5.
I didn't think it was noisy. Just normal cruise ship sounds. Because there are not cabins on the opposite wall (inside cabins), the traffic is quieter than a normal.
Convenient to Cabanas, the restaurants, and the adult area on deck 4 aft. But next cruise we are booked forward to get to the adult upper decks and spa easier.
Lifeboat station is M, outside deck 4 port side.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 6172||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 6||Category: 8A||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 11/29/12|
Notes: This was a nice room, conveniently located in the aft of the ship. There were a lot of signs of wear and tear in the room on the chair, pad in the window, etc. This room features a murphy bed (sleeps a total of 5) and had a longer dresser area. There were a lot of vibrations on docking/leaving port, otherwise, it was a nice, convenient room.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 6172||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 9D||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 09/02/12|
Notes: This cabin is nice if you have kids going to oceaneers club or lab because it's one level down, also aft. And cabanas is up to deck 11 also aft so not far to go there or the pool. Close to elevators but not too close where it's noisy. It was tight with the 5 if us when the beds were all open, next time we'll do two interior cabins. Split bath is great but why are there no robes in the cabins? Beds and pillows super comfy, service amazing, and port hole was great although only the kids seemed to enjoy it. Not sure where it faced at port.
- Disney Cruise Line offers discounted rates - These rates come out once a month and must be booked before the deadline.
- Disney Cruise Line changes policy on power strips and extension cords in staterooms - These items are no longer allowed to be brought on board, but may be borrowed from Guest Services.
- Disney Cruise Line adds military discount - There is a newly added discount for the 4-night Bahamian sailing on 3/10/14.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.
- Disney Cruise Line tops Conde Nast 2014 Readers Poll
Disney Cruise Line takes 4 of the top 5 spots.
- Disney Cruise Line to dock in the British Virgin Islands in 2015
Disney Cruise Line signed a berthing agreement with the British Virgin Islands.
- Disney Magic makes u-turn back to Miami
On Friday, November 8, the Disney Magic returned to Port Miami to pick up "critical technical supplies."
- Lifeguards now stationed at family pools on Disney Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line becomes the first major cruise line to have lifeguards at their family pools.