Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 6172 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 6172||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 8D||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 12/29/12|
Notes: This room has the pull-down bunk and the wall bed so it can sleep 5.
I didn't think it was noisy. Just normal cruise ship sounds. Because there are not cabins on the opposite wall (inside cabins), the traffic is quieter than a normal.
Convenient to Cabanas, the restaurants, and the adult area on deck 4 aft. But next cruise we are booked forward to get to the adult upper decks and spa easier.
Lifeboat station is M, outside deck 4 port side.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 6172||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 6||Category: 8A||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 11/29/12|
Notes: This was a nice room, conveniently located in the aft of the ship. There were a lot of signs of wear and tear in the room on the chair, pad in the window, etc. This room features a murphy bed (sleeps a total of 5) and had a longer dresser area. There were a lot of vibrations on docking/leaving port, otherwise, it was a nice, convenient room.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 6172||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 9D||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 09/02/12|
Notes: This cabin is nice if you have kids going to oceaneers club or lab because it's one level down, also aft. And cabanas is up to deck 11 also aft so not far to go there or the pool. Close to elevators but not too close where it's noisy. It was tight with the 5 if us when the beds were all open, next time we'll do two interior cabins. Split bath is great but why are there no robes in the cabins? Beds and pillows super comfy, service amazing, and port hole was great although only the kids seemed to enjoy it. Not sure where it faced at port.
- Thinking about booking your trip with a travel agent? - Why it's important to book with a travel agent that specializes in Disney vacations.
- Discounts available on several 4-night sailings for Florida residents and U.S. Military - Florida residents and members of the U.S. Military are eligible for several discounted sailings.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 3
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part 2
- Discounted rates offered by Disney Cruise Line - Once every month, Disney Cruise Line releases a list of discounted sailings. These rates are only available for a short time.
- Members of the U.S. Military can sail for as little as $120 per night - Disney Cruise Line offers new military discounts weekly.
- Disney Cruise Line pricing for Florida residents released - Florida residents can save when booking a variety of sailings on Disney Cruise Line.
- Several Florida resident discounts available for 3-night Bahamian cruises - Prices start at $160 per night, per person.
- June 2 Alaska cruise added to Canadian resident 20% off discount - Discount is valid for the 5/24/14 9-night and the 6/2/14 7-night Alaska sailing out of Vancouver, Canada.
- Blog - What To Expect When You're...Cruising with Disney and a Baby: Part I
- New 2015 Disney Crusie Line Destinations - Disney Cruise Line has added new destinations for 2015! For the first time, the Disney Magic will set sail for Northern Europe, visiting the Norwegian fjords, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. Seven- and nine-night sailings will depart from Copenhagen, Denmark and will immerse guests in the Viking history of this mystical land, which served as the backdrop for Disney's blockbuster film Frozen. Sail past mountains, glaciers, geysers and fjords and stop in port cities reminiscent of storybook villages.
- Disney Cruise Line crew member arrested for alleged molestation
A Disney Cruise Line crew member has been terminated for the alleged molestation of a 13-year-old girl onboard the Disney Dream.
- Parents of missing crew member sue Disney Cruise Line
Rebecca Coriam went missing at sea in 2011.
- Norway among Disney Cruise Line's new 2015 destinations
Disney Cruise Line will be sailing to several new ports in summer 2015.
- Car-rental complex to be built at Port Canaveral
The $2 million complex will hold three car-rental agencies.
- Disney Cruise Line takes top honors from Cruise Critic members
Disney Cruise Line received 13 first-place awards.