Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 6172 Report*Please Note - The information contained in these stateroom reports represent the opinion of the author, and not necessarily the opinion of the DIS.
|Ship: Disney Fantasy||Stateroom: 6172||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 8D||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 12/29/12|
Notes: This room has the pull-down bunk and the wall bed so it can sleep 5.
I didn't think it was noisy. Just normal cruise ship sounds. Because there are not cabins on the opposite wall (inside cabins), the traffic is quieter than a normal.
Convenient to Cabanas, the restaurants, and the adult area on deck 4 aft. But next cruise we are booked forward to get to the adult upper decks and spa easier.
Lifeboat station is M, outside deck 4 port side.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 6172||Condition: 4|
|Deck: 6||Category: 8A||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 11/29/12|
Notes: This was a nice room, conveniently located in the aft of the ship. There were a lot of signs of wear and tear in the room on the chair, pad in the window, etc. This room features a murphy bed (sleeps a total of 5) and had a longer dresser area. There were a lot of vibrations on docking/leaving port, otherwise, it was a nice, convenient room.
|Ship: Disney Dream||Stateroom: 6172||Condition: 5|
|Deck: 6||Category: 9D||Location: Aft|
|Sail Date: 09/02/12|
Notes: This cabin is nice if you have kids going to oceaneers club or lab because it's one level down, also aft. And cabanas is up to deck 11 also aft so not far to go there or the pool. Close to elevators but not too close where it's noisy. It was tight with the 5 if us when the beds were all open, next time we'll do two interior cabins. Split bath is great but why are there no robes in the cabins? Beds and pillows super comfy, service amazing, and port hole was great although only the kids seemed to enjoy it. Not sure where it faced at port.
- Great military rates available on Disney Cruise Line - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail to the Southern Caribbean for just $120/night! - Other discounted cruises are available as well.
- DVC members can sail on Disney Cruise Line for $119/night - DVC members can save 30% on Deluxe Oceanview staterooms on select 7-night Caribbean cruises on the Disney Magic!
- Disney Cruise Line discounts for the U.S. Military - Disney Cruise Line's Military discounts are available for all branches of active and retired members (or spouse) of the Military.
- Florida residents can sail for as low as $135 per night - New Florida Resident discounts are released weekly.
- Changes to minimum age to cruise on Disney Cruise Line - Effective for 2015 sailings, the minimum age to cruise is now 6 months old. Previously, the minimum age was 12 weeks.
- Disney Cruise Line releases photo of Halloween Pumpkin Tree onboard ships - Each of the four ships will have a different version of The Pumpkin Tree.
- Florida residents can save on Disney Cruise Line - Discounts are available on a variety of sailings.
- Disney Cruise Line discounts available for members of the U.S. military - Rates start at $130 per night per person.
- Disney Cruise Line and Aulani honored by Travel + Leisure
Results are part of the World's Best Awards 2014.
- Disney Cruise Line releases remainder of 2015 schedule
Sail dates for the remainder of 2015 have been announced.
- Disney Wonder to return to Hawaii in 2015?
Itineraries aren't released yet, but a suspicious entry on the Hawaii port calendars is fueling the rumors.
- runDisney announces Inaugural Disney Castaway Cay Challenge
Runners must complete an event at the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend, as well as the Castaway 5K.
- Fourth Oasis-class ship planned for Royal Caribbean
The new ship will set sail in 2018.